• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
19.png

Vs

West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg

Confidence is high and our defense seems sturdier than it has been for a long time. It's early doors though. But the signs are positive.

West ham seem to be a boogey team of some sort to us. Even when we beat them, it just seems were always made to work hard for it.

But I don't see anything other than a won here.

Last five meetings

Screenshot-20200912-150931.png

Possible lineup
1823215_Arsenal.jpg

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 West Ham United
Auba 2x
Pepe

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This season will be different than last season after the restart games will mostly in 7-6 days so no rotation needed We'll stay with same line up only change is Ceballos for Elneny.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Europa league might force us to make changes

Iceman10

Established Member
Kola seems to be a club bodyguard doubling as a player. Kept Ceb and Eddie away from doing damage to each other.

Willian’s decision-making and execution with his pass helping the third goal was sublime. Have to admit I’ve never rated him massively, but a great start.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

You need to understand the rules and regulations of this forum, you don't steal a match day thread after we win ffs. Let my boy AG go on a run.
I think it was @American_Gooner that stole my matchday thread. I had the best run last season ffs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nobody cares who does the threads, ffs. Although, with Ox doing it, it gives him some purpose for being on here.

Symbia

I don't think David Luiz will be available for selection anytime soon.
William will likely start ahead of Pepe and Thierry Holding for Luiz.
Basically the same winning team against Fulham.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Isn't Luiz out for possibly a month or more? I don't think he's going to play at least the first 3 games of this season. Maybe Saliba plays.

Iceman10

Established Member
Nobody cares who does the threads, ffs. Although, with Ox doing it, it gives him some purpose for being on here.

The guys who do them here probably would be better off having a group chat in DM’s to sort out how to take turns. AG could run the chat.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Definitely a step up from Fulham and I imagine they'll give us trouble here and there. However, if our usual suspects get clicking this could be a wet towel whipping.

Don't think we'll see a change to the starting XI from today's game.

I expect nothing but a solid win here. West Ham love to show up vs other London clubs and they are tougher than Fulham but even so, they shouldn't give us too much trouble. Would like to see Saliba come on as a sub.

Manberg

Predator
I think Moyes will get them to play a low block (in other words, park the bus). But I’m not worried. An early goal should unsettle them. Don’t give them confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom