• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
795d62cb549577d4918ca48290063a26.gif

Your centre-back could never. Great debut.

https://i.gyazo.com/795d62cb549577d4918ca48290063a26.mp4 for better fps.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's indeed mad.

The future is actually looking so bright that I'm seriously worried about @GDeep™ , there will be soon almost nothing to complain about anymore.

I'm afraid, he's really likely to leave for RedCafe now to get those bad vibes again
I predicted we’ll finish top 4 and praised our summer business so far, don’t know which negativity you’re talking about. Also, don’t forget, Arteta is my manager.

say yes

forum master baiter
I predicted we’ll finish top 4 and praised our summer business so far, don’t know which negativity you’re talking about. Also, don’t forget, Arteta is my manager.

giphy.gif

Nice try. When we sacked Emery:

I’m officially announcing I am Mourinho in.
Edit - just changed my vote from Arteta to Jose.

Gut feeling says mid table manager. Felt the same with Emery.
With Jose you feel guaranteed top 4. With Arteta abit of fun with younger players.

Right now I think Mourinho. We need a big personality, a strong manager - think this Arsenal job will drown many people like they have Emery atm.

Mourinho can come here, sort the defenders out, pick a captain, grind results out, get top 4, get us out of group stages in CL. Take us back to where we were with Wenger.
Why you downplaying Jose? His record is incredible. Even with Utd he finished 2nd and won the EL.
Tell me a better manager than Jose and I’ll take him.
A part of me does strongly believe though that we need a change of culture, and Jose is the man for that. It’s a strong belief of mine.

I would hire Mourinho. He knows what a dressing room needs to look like. Let him sign some characters and grind the results out.
Get rid of the ****s who keep making mistakes, who aren’t serious enough, haven’t got the right mentality.

It’s a risk, Jose might stink the place out, but Klopp aside, every manager is a risk.

Mourinho isn’t past it, finished 2nd with Utd and won the EL not long ago

If you can’t defend Mourinho will drop you. Let’s try that approach. We’ve not done it before.

Since Wenger has gone, every manager linked to Arsenal has been poor. Mourinho aside. I don’t get it.

Continued to back your boy even when he signed for Sp**s:
Mourinho keeps clean sheets and grinds wins. It’s why I wanted him here, thought he could’ve got CL this season straight away.

We’ve seen this with Jose on here, most of this forum think he’s washed up. I still consider him a young manager.

Boring Mourinho scoring more goals in one game than we have all season.

Mourinho now looks a massive massive miss.
Next time make sure you show respect to Mourinho when I mention him.
Why didn’t we get Mourinho ffs?
**** offffffff
Remember when A-M told me Mourinho was finished?
You can’t buy that Mourinho energy. Guy can get blood from stone while others can sacrifice their kids and the football gods will give them nothing.
I wanted Jose at the end of the Emery reign.

Generally though, yeah, he’s football is dead.
Mourinho battering AM again.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Your trademark ability to sell every good idea suddenly as your own whilst the rest of AM apparently was walking in the dark, is impressive though - you always try to sneak that fake news in and often it actually works :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m going to make the Partey/Aoauar thread a whole week early. Let’s see them try stop me.
You'll have my support. Some traditions on this forum need shaking up. Surprised that nobody has made a thread for Auba's new contract yet.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Imagine a lineup where we have Gabriel and Luiz making these passes from the back. Can’t wait.

That lineup would be a three at the back and I do want that extra midfielder more.

Nothing against it in big games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom