• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I mean someone went into my account to post those.

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's not a ridiculous assertion.

A 22 year old VVD wasn't as good as this current Gabriel.
I stand by that.
He was better, he was putting in top performances in the CL for Celtic. Gabriel wasn’t tested today, probably played the worst team in the league.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Did he go to ground once? I feel like he was constantly on his feet, never diving in to a tackle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When's the last time we had a centre back who could go shoulder to shoulder with a player in this league and not ALWAYS lose the physical battle?

Very encouraging today from Gab.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Last time we had a physically intimidating center back like that was when we took Sol Campbell off Sp**s, and he proved to be the final piece in that jigsaw.
Gabriel was immense today, and somehow Saliba is meant to be even higher rated.... Exciting times, not felt this good about the club for years.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Strong, fast, good on the ball, good in the tackle, fully focused and composed. Hasnt played for six months and has had no pre season. I think hell be doing better by Christmas. Seriously, it was a near perfect debut. My angel.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Needs to follow Saliba and go short hair. He's almost lost his whole hairline anyway

Judging by his teeth he probably get a transplant though

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Love how physically imposing he looks. Strong in the tackle, composed on the ball and dominant in the air. You just get the feeling he’s going to be a star. It’s easy to see why we fought so hard to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom