• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,277

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
said here a few weeks ago, FA Cup final day I think, that Auba was Henry level.. and I got piled on.

Henry was magnificent, and the fact he was doing it when we were winning leagues made it better.. but Aubas doing it in a lesser team.. 11 goals now in 11 games, and only now does it look like he's potentially got real top class service around him

Since he joined 2 1/2 seasons ago, only Salah scored more, and I think todays goal put him past Salah.. he's a 100 million pound player

Could get 30 this season.. and listed as a midfielder in Fantasy

Auba is worldclass and not just a mere poacher as some may have put out here, but he's not even near Henry.

Henry dominated matches in every aspect of the game, kinda like Messi.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Being reading the forum almost everyday and today i just had to log in to tell Gagandeep to **** right off.why is he still here.wasnt he suppose to join bluemoon.

stock-photo-indian-boy-indian-man-9b05d4bc-fb5b-44e1-a0a4-fd3621db8ee1.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Are you a woman? Or do you have no male friends where you are beating the **** out of each other and then 5 minutes later you are sharing strawberry mojito with two straws at the bar?
Is that what they were doing? Beating the sh** out of each other? Looked more like a hissy fit. Don't quote me with such trash comment.

Kysus

Topclass performance as a team unit despite looking a bit rusty in some stages, Fulham barely got a sniff.

Individual positives:
-Xhaka: On pitch captain, leading by example. After Emery ruined him for a bit we have our confident world-class midfielder back. Great chipped balls, cross-balls, balls between the lines. Great positioning helping us winning the ball back pressing. Everywhere on the pitch. -Gabriel: Bit nervy in the beginning but looked a dominant figure afterwards. Great 1vs1 and in the air.
-Willian: Not the most glamerous player but ultra effective, exactly what we need. Hope to see him with Pepe not instead.
Elneny works in our team, comfortable on the ball he does all the simple things and keeps us ticking. Frees Xhaka to be more advanced. Should keep him in the squad for sure.
Others:
Auba is auba enough said. AMN looked a bit off in the beginning but played himself back afterwards. Ceballos looked really sharp. Tierney looking forward to see him further forward.

Individual Negatives:
Laca:
Honestly was horrific most of the game. Lost almost all balls that were played into him. I don't know, we seem to think he can be a Giroud but he clearly cannot.
Bellerin: Just your typical Bellerin nothing performance. Shaky defender, mediocre on the ball. Nothing player, no clue what we need him for.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This was a nice comfy win where apart from a few blips, every player put in a shift and worked for the team. Gabriel was a highlight. I think there was a communication problem at the start but once sorted, the man was a colossus. Auba was his effective self and worked hard all over the pitch. Tierney is simply complete in his position. Willian has brought his Chelsea form and I hope that stays for the duration. The whole unit looked good and the subs in terms of probing and pushing Fulham back were effective. Both strikers scoring and a clean sheet was just the icing on the cake.

ASIF

This is why i avoid posting u can't argue with a person living in his mother's basement sitting online wholeday.I actually had to put my own photo in dp to show you not everyone is like you Gagandeep punjabi bhangra rapper wanna be..

Reactions: A_G

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
This is why i avoid posting u can't argue with a person living in his mother's basement sitting online wholeday.I actually had to put my own photo in dp to show you not everyone is like you Gagandeep punjabi bhangra rapper wanna be..

ffs is this an Arsenal discussion?

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol:

Nobody wants to see your picture. You’ve just logged in today to abuse me.

ASIF

:lol:

Nobody wants to see your picture. You’ve just logged in today to abuse me.
Well I came here right after watching the match to read a bit of thread and saw you 5 mins into the game talking rubbish about our new signing willian who just had an hattrick of assist.Then i logged in to abuse you Gagandeep..what kind of a person hates his own name.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well I came here right after watching the match to read a bit of thread and saw you 5 mins into the game talking rubbish about our new signing willian who just had an hattrick of assist.Then i logged in to abuse you Gagandeep..what kind of a person hates his own name.
I was praising Willian all day. I have been saying all summer he will have a good season.

You could’ve quoted me with some respect and we would’ve had a nice dialogue.

ASIF

I was praising Willian all day. I have been saying all summer he will have a good season.

You could’ve quoted me with some respect and we would’ve had a nice dialogue.
You got on my nerves after a good match first thing i saw was you slaying willian our match of the match.Anyways back to the topic.Good game feeling excited about a new season after god knows how many years.Need to sign Partey and Aaour and we look like a great team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom