• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,265

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Well I came here right after watching the match to read a bit of thread and saw you 5 mins into the game talking rubbish about our new signing willian who just had an hattrick of assist.Then i logged in to abuse you Gagandeep..what kind of a person hates his own name.

Gagandeep is actually a pretty dope name. Gdeep is even cooler to me now.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
apart from gaggindeep , other noteworthy indian names are sukdeep, balldeep, ramindeep.

3d124f67efd8e08b6fd3f0e748255a95.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's always nice to get off to a flyer in the new season.

I take back everything I said when he was announced as new head coach. Arteta clearly has his head on straight. Humble, driven & ambitious. And now that he's been given a more senior role, I believe we're in good stead heading into the future.

It's good to feel great about Arsenal's fortunes again :bounce:

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Went to lay some insulation in my girlfriends attic this morning. Was in a bit of a rush as I wanted it done quickly so I could get home to watch the match. In my haste I didn't bother using a crawl board and fell through her attic into her bedroom.

Missed the entire match because I was at hospital getting checked out

Delighted we won but I'm not making this my prematch ritual to guarantee we win matches in the future :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Went to lay some insulation in my girlfriends attic this morning. Was in a bit of a rush as I wanted it done quickly so I could get home to watch the match. In my haste I didn't bother using a crawl board and fell through her attic into her bedroom.

Delighted we won but I'm not making this my prematch ritual to guarantee we win matches in the future :lol:
Get well mate! And thanks for the sacrifice! ;)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The referee I will forgive for the excellence of the advantage he played for the third goal but WHY ON EARTH wasn't that tw at Hector sent off?
He got his yellow in the ****ing 26th minute and just kept on fouling. That one against Xhaka how on earth is that not a second yellow? He should have been off several times.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Would have paid good money to see that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I did that once in my brother’s house! They were fixing the floor of the attic and I was like “can I stand here...?” Well turns out you couldn’t and I fell straight through to one floor down. I was lucky there was a bed exactly there that broke my fall. :lol:

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

Damn at first I thought “layin insulation in her attic” was a euphemism and this was one of those hilariously elaborate Reddit posts that make me laugh so hard. But things escalated. Quickly. Glad you’re alright, although now I see you didn’t indicate if you’re alright.

You alright?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Damn at first I thought “layin insulation in her attic” was a euphemism and this was one of those hilariously elaborate Reddit posts that make me laugh so hard. But things escalated. Quickly. Glad you’re alright, although now I see you didn’t indicate if you’re alright.

You alright?

Yeah, I'm good, thanks for asking. Just some cuts and bruises and a bit of a sore head. More injured pride than anything I think :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom