• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We really missed a wide player that could come between the lines last season. Willian is one of the best in the league at doing that, he'll be a top addition. Great work by Kia!!
I have never doubt his ability, for now, he is a great player. Only question is that at this age, how long can he continue to perform at this level.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have never doubt his ability, for now, he is a great player. Only question is that at this age, how long can he continue to perform at this level.

He seems a bit like Auba to me. Neither have ever really been injured, both seem incredibly fit. Think both will play at a really high level for at least another 2 years.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Any chance we get references to specific page numbers?
In many different post I have emphasis the important of having an skillful dribbler/technical players/players who are good on the ball. You can ask anyone here and I’m sure they’ve seen me posting stuff like this.

As for willian, I have also posted that he is this kind of player I’ve mentioned above, and I’m very happy to have someone with his ability. It’s just that for his age, I’m not sure how long he can maintain at this level. But for now, he is a good player for us.

Im not going to put effort on finding my previous posts. I have definitely posted stuff like this. If you wanted, you may search for it.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Any chance we get references to specific page numbers?
You have to understand. I would just copy and paste and give page number in the Özil’s thread. Because his fangirls are trying to mislead people on how good Özil is. To me Özil has a lot of weaknesses. I don’t want future generations to just read the last few pages of Özil thread, which are posted from his fangirls on how great Özil is. So I posted an unbiased comment and hope it stays at the last few pages before the thread is closed. So that future generations will get a true reflection of what Özil is/isn’t.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The amount of I-told-you-so merchants on here

71zE.gif

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
You have to understand. I would just copy and paste and give page number in the Özil’s thread. Because his fangirls are trying to mislead people on how good Özil is. To me Özil has a lot of weaknesses. I don’t want future generations to just read the last few pages of Özil thread, which are posted from his fangirls on how great Özil is. So I posted an unbiased comment and hope it stays at the last few pages before the thread is closed. So that future generations will get a true reflection of what Özil is/isn’t.
idiots who use "girl" as an insult. thats what future generations will notice first.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
idiots who use "girl" as an insult. thats what future generations will notice first.
Not insulting anyone here. Özil’s has some female fans. It could be that you are a woman, how would I know? It’s never an insult. If you are a man then, I would call you a fanboy of his.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Not insulting anyone here. Özil’s has some female fans. It could be that you are a woman, how would I know? It’s never an insult. If you are a man then, I would call you a fanboy of his.
we are all fans. just call us Özil fans if u have to label us.

and willian nicely grows our brazilian core. Gives us a high workrate option in the forward line, which allows us to play less defensively effective players like auba, pepe or Özil in the team, if need be. In fact signing willian only increases the chances of Özil getting a look in rather than otherwise.

Liked how he fitted in seamlessly. Will have a great career at Arsenal. Tireless player, with quick mind and feet. Its looking like a really astute signing. He adds to what we have and brings professionalism and all-round solid play to the right wing, which both Nelson and Pepe will do well to learn from.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Was one of few that back singing Willian and thought he would be a success.

Sick of being right all the time to be honest.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How do you feel about Bellerin adding to his total of five good performances in the last how many or so years?

Probably thinks "Sokratis would have been even more effective against a poor Fulham team" or something

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Doesn’t look like much? It looks impressive to me.

It’s strange that a lot of people think these passes are similar passes. To me, it’s not simple at all. A lot of our players can’t weight them correctly because they are not simple.

The accuracy, the weight/speed, the curve, the timing, the vision...it’s not easy to get them all correct.
Are you not agreeing with me? I’ve already given Willian credit for the pass, for the exact same reasons you’ve listed.

In addition to that, there are other players in our squad, who are considered top prospects, but can’t even put the right weight on a simple 5 yard pass.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are you not agreeing with me? I’ve already given Willian credit for the pass, for the exact same reasons you’ve listed.

In addition to that, there are other players in our squad, who are considered top prospects, but can’t even put the right weight on a simple 5 yard pass.
He is agreeing with you, but you know what he’s like. :lol:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Yes. I’m agreeing with you.
Nketiah and willock especially, technically shxt.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Club probably only looked at the massive hit we would take, if we miss out on the CL this year again.

If Willian helps with getting there, he's probably even worth a 4 year contract, financially speaking.

And he does not block other transfers. It just makes sense, since you know what you get

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No doubting his quality atm, but can he play at this level for another three years? hmmm

2 years contract+ option of 1 year extension was always the best deal.
Of course he rarely got injured always does seem play 40 games minimum a season similar to auba can see him performing until 34-35.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom