• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the Basel Buddies now at the heart of Arsenal's midfield, coached by one of the best midfielders to have graced the premier league. Elneny showing today how to run a game with zero fuss and fannying about. Created the first goal too.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Best thing Arteta has done is reinvent the careers of so many players we had written off, it shows what a top coach can do. Just needs the right attitude to work with, El Neny has it. Good back up.

blrgooner

Established Member
Had a really good game today I thought. I have never been a fan and I definitely don`t think he is the answer our midfield woes but he ad Xhaka formed a really good midfield pairing today. We were still missing that creativity but this pair ensured that we were in control of the game most of the time. I would expect creativity in front of them from other players in this kind of formation.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought he was good today. Good engine always ready to receive the ball and decent moments going forward. He's not a game changer but a more than dependable squad player or starter gor "easier" games.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought it was a pretty standard Elneny performance. Not flashy but keeps the ball ticking.

Probably wouldn’t be a bad squad option for Arteta, not like he’s going to attract a large fee anyway.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Look at that touch he used to set himself up for a shot inside the Fulham box.

I used to be in favour of binning him, but he's won me over.

@OnlyOne has your opinion changed on him?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very happy with him. In Arteta’s system he knows what pass is available and like the good drilled water boy he is he makes it each time. Can’t ask much more of him.
Yeah. He's not very good at finding space for a pass.

But in Arteta's system. Players are constantly moving to create passing options thereby freeing passing lanes for him.

He's Still a very limited player. But he keeps our midfield ticking.

He's our own Mr Dependable.

When was the last time he had a bad game for us?

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah. He's not very good at finding space for a pass.

But in Arteta's system. Players are constantly moving to create passing options thereby freeing passing lanes for him.

He's Still a very limited player. But he keeps our midfield ticking.

He's our won Mr Dependable.

When was the last time he had a bad game for us?
Well the pass for the first goal was pretty good imo. But idk bad games from Elneny are a myth, it’s just he doesn’t nutmeg people in pointless positions so the sauce squad and usual suspects don’t rate him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Very happy with him. In Arteta’s system he knows what pass is available and like the good drilled water boy he is he makes it each time. Can’t ask much more of him.
There is something to say for that. I like what he brings to the table. Nice robust porridge every meal! Give me some more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom