• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Also starting to jive well with Pepe, two beautiful passes to set Pepe off in the last 10 seconds. AMN is a good player, but he just doesn't have that in his locker.

He always has that sweet spainishness in his play.

The way he controls the ball, dribbled past a player (00:34-00:39).

The way he played one two passes with other players, his movements (00:25-00:34).

It’s beautiful play, tiki taka style like prime Barcelona.

When Niles was playing as our right back, I don’t see him making movement like how prime Barcelona players would make. Bellerin is more silky on the ball.

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
About time he gets the respect he deserves now. Yes, he had a lull and was out of form, but he's come back to an excellent level. If you look at some of our best team goals under Uncle Mikel, Bellerin is often the one who plays a crucial ball into midfield.

His passing in general is underrated tbh, his through ball for Aubameyang was quality too- I reckon our Gabonese hitman could've hit it first time rather than try and go around the keeper.

Glad we knocked back PSG's approach for Heccy. He's a key player for us and a key character at this club (second longest serving after Özil.) He'll continue to improve, we forget he's still young.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Respect? A defensive liability that opposition look to target and take adavantage of the space he leaves behind (he gets a nose bleed if enters our defensive third of ptich). Fails to provide overlapping run for the winger, struggles to dribble past opponents the majority of the time and his passing has been very reckless. In the majority of matches Bellerin was of the worst rost two peformers on the pitch.

If Bellerin peformances have been to high level, then AMN must be legendary and Tierney god like comparison.

Last edited:

Pyres7

I've been moaning about his ineffectiveness in the final third for ages. Now he's perfectly weighting through balls to Auba and sending in dangerous crosses for the first time in years. Really playing well at the moment.

He's always been good at keeping the ball and playing out from the back. Defensively I still don't rate him though.

But If we keep him does that mean AMN is going back on sale?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Respect? A defensive liability that opposition look to target and take adavantage of the space he leaves behind (he gets a nose bleed if enters our defensive third of ptich). Fails to provide overlapping run for the winger, struggles to dribble past opponents majority of the time and his passing has been very reckless. In the majoroty of matches Bellerin was of thw rost two peformers on the pitch.

If Bellerin peformances have been to high level, then AMN must be legendary and Tierney god like comparison.

I feel playing in a back 3 formation, will get the best out of him again.

Bellerin has been very inconsistent for a good few years now, think he has lost some pace and struggles to cope defensively in a back 4...but the new formation takes some of that pressure off him, maybe Hector can win you back over!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Respect? A defensive liability that opposition look to target and take adavantage of the space he leaves behind (he gets a nose bleed if enters our defensive third of ptich). Fails to provide overlapping run for the winger, struggles to dribble past opponents majority of the time and his passing has been very reckless. In the majoroty of matches Bellerin was of thw rost two peformers on the pitch.

Think he’s been a rock defensively in recent weeks. Totally shut down Liverpool’s left flank in the Shield.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Bellerin has been very inconsistent for a good few years now, think he has lost some pace and struggles to cope defensively in a back 4...but the new formation takes some of that pressure off him, maybe Hector can win you back over!

I'd feel sorry for the RCB of 3 three, toughest job in the team.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Apropos of nothing I just wanted to give a pat on the back to Hector after watching Emi's farewell speech - they arrived in the UK together but Heccie's English is a million times better, which is a credit to his application and probably his intelligence

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

Inconsistent yes, like the whole Arsenal team but to call him a defensive liability is an outright lie.

Still remember him making a last ditch tackle with him fumbling into the post. Bellerin is Arsenal through and through.

AMN may be a better inside fullback but he is not a better RB than Hector. Pipe down, you don't have to rep your tag like a rabid pitbull.

@Mitch

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Inconsistent yes, like the whole Arsenal team but to call him a defensive liability is an outright lie.

Still remember him making a last ditch tackle with him fumbling into the post. Bellerin is Arsenal through and through.

AMN may be a better inside fullback but he is not a better RB than Hector. Pipe down, you don't have to rep your tag like a rabid pitbull.

Ummm...did you mean to reply to one of @Mitch post my man? :lol:

GunnerShy

People in here tying themselves in knots to slag him off in spite of current form is embarassing.

The thing I found interesting is the step change in his form came straight after the Cedric debut and goal.

It doesn't matter who you are, competition within a squad is paramount to get the best out of players and stop complacency.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He always has that sweet spainishness in his play.

The way he controls the ball, dribbled past a player (00:34-00:39).

The way he played one two passes with other players, his movements (00:25-00:34).

It’s beautiful play, tiki taka style like prime Barcelona.

When Niles was playing as our right back, I don’t see him making movement like how prime Barcelona players would make. Bellerin is more silky on the ball.
Stifferin is one of the least silky and sexy guys on the ball in the team, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Even Chambers is better on the ball.
You’d never believe he came out of La Masia if no one told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom