• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham want Kola? Well we lucky because they in London and they capable of paying. Not sure kola will be interested

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kola has just had a child right? Would be wise for him to either stay in London or go back to Schalke. Can't see anything else happening.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didnt Ornstein says Kola is a wanted man this summer or something like that. Hopefully we can move him on for a good fees.
Every bit counts

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Kola has just had a child right? Would be wise for him to either stay in London or go back to Schalke. Can't see anything else happening.
I thought his wife and child had returned to Germany after the mugging incident, and that is why he wanted to go there

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
How many non-homegrown players are we at again, if we sign the Dijon GK? 19?

So with Kola going, Sokratis most def getting offloaded if nobody buys him.. then we need to sell another, hopefully Torreira as it looks right now.

Kysus

Didnt Ornstein says Kola is a wanted man this summer or something like that. Hopefully we can move him on for a good fees.
Every bit counts

Fans always assume a player is just cattle and therefore get frustrated when it seems so hard to move players on. In the end it is just really hard to find a solution that all 3 partys can agree upon. Guendo is a good example, I think we have a lot of offers that we would be willing to negotiate but the player is not interested so it is really hard.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

So with Kola going, Sokratis most def getting offloaded if nobody buys him.. then we need to sell another, hopefully Torreira as it looks right now.

Yeah 19.

Kola, Sokratis and Torreira need to go to sign one more. Then Elneny or Mustafi need to go to sign another after that. Doable, groundwork has been set to sell the first 3. Feel like West Ham or someone like that will take Elneny or Mustafi late on.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
3 things you can guarantee in life. Death, taxes and West Ham spunking money away on dross players :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah 19.

Kola, Sokratis and Torreira need to go to sign one more. Then Elneny or Mustafi need to go to sign another after that. Doable, groundwork has been set to sell the first 3. Feel like West Ham or someone like that will take Elneny or Mustafi late on.

Another reason why we should have kept Martinez. We even tried to loan out Holding, which makes little sense now.

Yeah, Mustafi who has not been linked away at all would have to go. Doesn't seem plausible at this point. Max 1 signing coming our way then.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

We'll need to sell 3 if we bring in this Icelandic keeper and Partey/Aouar. I think that's easily done. I don't reckon Partey and Aouar is the plan anymore (maybe it never was). One of those is probably brought in and Aouar seems the most likely.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Another reason why we should have kept Martinez. We even tried to loan out Holding, which makes little sense now.

Yeah, Mustafi who has not been linked away at all would have to go. Doesn't seem plausible at this point. Max 1 signing coming our way then.

Its also down to these guys to be willing to want game time. Kola, Mustafi, Sok and Torreira won't be getting games here. If the worst comes to the worst and we need one more squad spot I'm sure we'll loan Elneny or Mustafi.

All in all shouldn't be a problem.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We can pay Partey's release clause in Jan right? Don't have to worry about him being cup tied in the CL/Europa anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We'll need to sell 3 if we bring in this Icelandic keeper and Partey/Aouar. I think that's easily done. I don't reckon Partey and Aouar is the plan anymore (maybe it never was). One of those is probably brought in and Aouar seems the most likely.
They could always just not register Özil in the PL squad. What's the difference if Arteta's not going to play him anyway?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still think we selling Guendouzi too. Even tho we not activate Partey release clause but we'll try buy player with similar profile that suit us financially.

field442

Trusted ⭐
They could always just not register Özil in the PL squad. What's the difference if Arteta's not going to play him anyway?

Yeah they could do that with a number of them. Either **** off or we won't register you to play. All very well someone like Mustafi sitting out his contract but what sort of offers is he going to get if he has sat on his arse for a year?

Reactions: A_G

field442

Trusted ⭐
This should say Tierney and AMN. If he doesn’t leave he won’t be named in the 25 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom