• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Torreira finally out?! We eatinnnnnnnnnnn good.

78sJ.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We are gonna take a hit on Torreira, not a good deal.

Looks like it's going to be a max. 5 million euros hit in covid-market, for a player who hasn't played much for Arteta.

I think it's totally fine, especially going to Italy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He had hype around him & a good season when we paid 25m.

The club done well getting close to that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Cash in the bank is what matters. We must have some money in the budget kitty anyway, we cant have spent it all on Gabriel. We must have enough now for either Aouar or Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We getting back almost what we paid from him apart from his first 6 months his form declined massively since then also he want to back to Italy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to matteo who bit reliable with Torino say the full agreement news is bit premature Torino still trying everything possible to get deal done before the season start next week.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I thought Sokratis was going for free? I still think we will sell one of AMN or Bellerin.

Not sure at the moment, seems to have gone really quiet. Don't care about AMN or Bellerin as they're homegrown, but yeah I think one will go eventually. Still important to shift 4 of the non homegrowns now including Torreira.

Kysus

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase get this done.
The only difficult one left after is Guendo.
Sokratis/Kola will be easier as we mainly just want the wages off the books, fees will be nominal(for Kola it seems Schalke or nothing right now)

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pleaaaaaaaaaaase get this done.
The only difficult one left after is Guendo.
Sokratis/Kola will be easier as we mainly just want the wages off the books, fees will be nominal(for Kola it seems Schalke or nothing right now)
I think we will keep Guendouzi now
We tried to offload him but couldnt find anything a club that both parties agreed with and now its about getting some use out of him if he reforms like AMN great if not we can sell him next summer

Kysus

For Arteta it is all about attitude, nobody is bigger than the club. Guendo has not even been included in the matchday squad and has 2 years left. We are trying everything to get rid that's for sure.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you've got a squad of 18 every match day I know injuries will happen but Guendouzi is so far down the list of players that would make the bench.

Leno
New backup keeper
Bellerin
Holding
Luiz
Gabriel
Cedric
Tierney
AMN
Xhaka
Ceballos
Saka
Elneny/Willock
Pepe
Auba
Laca
Willian
Nketiah

18 man squad right there, not including Saliba, Kolasinac, Torreira, Mustafi, Chambers, ESR, Willock, Nelson, Mari or Martinelli before you get to Guendouzi and even Özil.

We'll want two CM's on the bench, if one or two more are signed Guendouzi does not have a spot here.

Again injuries will happen, 3 or 4 players could be out at any one time. But idk, just seems like Douzi doesn't have a spot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom