• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is anyone even excited for the announcement. Practically means nothing to me at this point.:lol:

Same thing with Gabriel, protracted negotiations that everyone knows about on twitter and the weird need for clubs to make slick announcement videos has kinda taken the fun out of signings.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well I certainly like that idea to be right but I'd still rather us say something along those lines to put everyones mind to rest haha.

The signs have been very positive regarding Auba's extension, and no rumours of a departure.

I think Auba has said he wants Arsenal to reinforce to challenge for things, so this is pretty logical reason for this delay. Our midfield is lacking.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if Pierre himself has told the club he wants to be the main event this season, he wants to be announced after all the signings...great for the Auba brand if that happens for him :lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also the excitement about signing new contract is gone thanks to Arsenal taking forever to confirm it

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why’s man doing this

hey it was fully filled up the first time, now it’s almost empty. Clever!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Say Yes made a new thread for a contract extension. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Embarrassed.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom