• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta said he feared for the health of the bum squad and so didn’t start Özil on top of starting with an Elneny Xhaka Midfield. There was a danger of jury’s catheter exploding in sheer imbecilic rage.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imbecilic rage ffs. :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
These days on AM it's hard to spot sarcasm.
I know and I suppose I shouldn't give in to temptation - our overseas members might not realize Bristol is quite near the Cotswolds, anyway, nor that the two Bristol teams are in lower divisions

perhaps when his contract with us has finally expired:)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know and I suppose I shouldn't give in to temptation - our overseas members might not realize Bristol is quite near the Cotswolds, anyway, nor that the two Bristol teams are in lower divisions

perhaps when his contract with us has finally expired:)
I'm one of those overseas member

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Who is Özil's agent? Have to say Trump talks about the deal of the century but the Özil contract is on another level. He needs to do a TED talk and share his secrets.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Oh you missed out. The good old Commodore 64. That was my first computer and how I started to learn programming as a very young child in the 80’s. Those were the times. Floppy disk and all.

Apple 2e was my first. Still got the joystick for choplifter

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He ain't going nowhere. He's hunkering down here ffs.

TBF in relative monetary terms, its probably the equivalent to him purchasing a budget laptop. Doesn't really mean he will stay/go or anything really. He could buy and sell 100 houses without batting an eyelid.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@razörist

38dyxn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom