• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm interested how many non-Londoners buy shirts? What do you guys do with them?

Wear them while watching any football at a bar, or only Arsenal games? Wear them while going to watch other football at a stadium than Arsenal game? Hang on a wall and never wear? Just to support the team, giving them money?
Kits have started to become casual wear. You can see it in the adidas promotions. Notice how the players are rarely in full kit, it's usually worn with jeans.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

I'm interested how many non-Londoners buy shirts? What do you guys do with them?

Wear them while watching any football at a bar, or only Arsenal games? Wear them while going to watch other football at a stadium than Arsenal game? Hang on a wall and never wear? Just to support the team, giving them money?

I'm probably gonna buy an Arsenal shirt one of these days. Gonna wear it when they play important matches and gonna wear it some days while working out in the gym. And on sunny days wear it while i'm hanging out in the city. Reppin the Arsenal in Amsterdam:cool:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Are there ever any sales on Arsenal Direct? Black Friday?

I might just have to buy the 3rd kit. Likely with Auba, but Tierney & Saka would be interesting too.

So with football shirts if you're size M, you buy size L? I have heard it's usual to buy a bit bigger one.

drippin

Would of been better with red instead of the salmon pink look. Ruins a great kit.

Do you want us to look like CP? Something like this? o_O

2588-403.jpg

Pop Tart

Established Member
Do you want us to look like CP? Something like this? o_O

2588-403.jpg

Don't know what the **** cp has to do with my preference to having red as the trim in the kit. Pink is not a arsenal colour. I never said to do a stripe kit with red and blue.

Mod Edit: relax

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Don't know what the **** cp has to do with my preference to having red as the trim in the kit. Pink is not a arsenal colour. I never said to do a stripe kit with red and blue. Dumb ****

It must be you that is pretty dumb if you can't realize the red & blue colors are CP colors, and that was my point.

Personally I don't want those colors to be combined, because CP is another London club.

I don't like pink usually, but in this 3rd kit it fits.

Why do you need to go for personal insults in this kind of matter?

Pop Tart

Established Member
It must be you that is pretty dumb if you can't realize the red & blue colors are CP colors, and that was my point.

Personally I don't want those colors to be combined, because CP is another London club.

I don't like pink usually, but in this 3rd kit it fits.

Why do you need to go for personal insults in this kind of matter?
What are you on about you could say blue is a Chelsea kit, the white one is a Sp**s kit. We have had red as a backing colour for prominently blue kits before like the 03 one and the lightning bolt. Red is arsenal colour if I am not mistaken. I am not wanting it for main colour. You cannot read. Nothing like palace kit our new one. Your post was sarcastic a tad so if you give but cannot take it then don't bother logging in, **** features

drippin

What are you on about you could say blue is a Chelsea kit, the white one is a Sp**s kit. We have had red as a backing colour for prominently blue kits before like the 03 one and the lightning bolt. Red is arsenal colour if I am not mistaken. I am not wanting it for main colour. You cannot read. Your post was sarcastic a tad so if you give but cannot take it then don't bother logging in, **** features

Well now you act more like an adult, discussing the subject rather than insulting based on nothing.

I put the Auba photo there to let people imagine the red on it.

This shirt has also the prominent cyan color, and has less red than the current 3rd kit. So I still prefer the pink so it would not resemble CP colors. This is pretty nice shirt though.

1_Arsenal-third-kit-concept-2020-2021.png

Pop Tart

Established Member
Well now you act more like an adult, discussing the subject rather than insulting based on nothing.

I put the Auba photo there to let people imagine the red on it.

This shirt has also the prominent cyan color, and the red is less than in the current 3rd kit. So I still prefer the pink so it would not resemble CP colors. This is pretty nice shirt though.

1_Arsenal-third-kit-concept-2020-2021.png
You were not a adult with emojis. That mock kits is nice. That is not a cp kit. That is what I was talking about. We leave it like that

drippin

You were not a adult with emojis. That mock kits is nice. That is not a cp kit. That is what I was talking about. We leave it like that

o_O I used this emoji. o_O Maybe you shouldn't log in if you find it somehow offensive that I am baffled with the colors you want.

Pop Tart

Established Member
o_O I used this emoji. o_O Maybe you shouldn't log in if you find it somehow offensive that I am baffled with the colors you want.
Arsenal 03 and 4 and lightning bolt all resemble cp kits for you. Same as the mock up. Cp are striped. We use a dark blue and light sky blue for the new one and In the past with a small amount of red. Not hard for most to understand. Are red kit looks like sporting braga. Should find a new colour scheme

drippin

Arsenal 03 and 4 and lightning bolt all resemble cp kits for you. Same as the mock up. Cp are striped. We use a dark blue and light sky blue for the new one and In the past with a small amount of red. Not hard for most to understand. Are red kit looks like sporting braga. Should find a new colour scheme

Like I said, the above one has a lot of cyan. Nowhere near CP colors. Braga is not a London club since I last checked.

I'm very happy that those colors seem to be a thing of the past, especially without cyan or other prominent colors in addition.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Like I said, the above one has a lot of cyan. Nowhere near CP colors. Braga is not a London club since I last checked.

I'm very happy that those colors seem to be a thing of the past, especially without cyan or other prominent colors in addition.
I am happy you understand braga is not in London. Have a cookie. Now tell me what you feel is a cp kit, i say it is chelski new one

drippin

I am happy you understand braga is not in London. Have a cookie. Now tell me what you feel is a cp kit

Just so amusing how this discussion went. I mean it's about a disagreement about 3rd kit colors. :rofl: Thanks, great stuff.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Just so amusing how this discussion went. I mean it's about a disagreement about 3rd kit colors. :rofl: Thanks, great stuff.
You kept posting though most bother you more then you think. Everyone has preference you seem butthurt. In tears here. Kept me entertained

Latest posts+

Top Bottom