• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Interestingly Soumare wouldn't count towards the Non HG quota as he only turned 21 in February.

If we can't get rid of the desired players I can see us going for Aouar and Soumare over Aouar and Partey.

Doubt it, Lille reject a 36m bid from Newcastle this summer, they may want in and around 40m when Partey is only 44m, makes no sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interestingly Soumare wouldn't count towards the Non HG quota as he only turned 21 in February.

If we can't get rid of the desired players I can see us going for Aouar and Soumare over Aouar and Partey.
Our relationship with Lille is very good at the moment but they already rejected 35M from Newcastle so that's mean we'll have to pay at least 40M to buy him and Soumare is not a proven quality yet and still 21 years old could be a risk.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lille rejected a 35m euro bid that was including add ons. So the bid could've been a lot lower than just 35m euro. Maybe 25m + 10m add ons.

We would be able to get him for £30M outright I reckon. Just an option.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I was thinking Martinez + Torreira gets us Aouar. Then if we manage to Bellerin or AMN that gets us Partey.
I don’t think we’ll sell either of them. We’d be reluctant and btw they’re also HG so selling them wouldn’t free up space for new non HGs

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think we’ll sell either of them. We’d be reluctant and btw they’re also HG so selling them wouldn’t free up space for new non HGs
Ah yeah forgot about the HG thing. Think this is the first time it’s had a big impact on our transfer business.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I was thinking Martinez + Torreira gets us Aouar. Then if we manage to Bellerin or AMN that gets us Partey.

I think we'll leave partey late, if we go for him at all.

How many years does he have on his contact? We could go over his rc value if Atleti were willing to negociate installments for said larger fee.

Honestly tho, I hope the Roca deal somehow falls through and we activate the rc at the last possible second.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
A transfer like the Tierney one wouldn't surprise me.

The rumours are started already such a long time and the Tier 1 sources are still confirming our interest every time. And he is pretty easy to get, because he wants to join us and we just have to pay the release clause.

We will wait until the last days of the transfer window and we will see, how much money we have left and how much we need him (players need to be sold, Aouar?, alternatives).

Manberg

Predator
On twitter I read a suggestion that we could make a bid for Partey and let Atletico know that if they refuse it then we would pay the release clause on the last day of the transfer window giving them no time to find a replacement.

What do you guys think?

It sounds dexterous, I like it.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On twitter I read a suggestion that we could make a bid for Partey and let Atletico know that if they refuse it then we would pay the release clause on the last day of the transfer window giving them no time to find a replacement.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like extortion :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

What do you guys think?

Sounds like a **** move

The spirit of Don Raul is truly alive in the halls of London Colney

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

What do you guys think?

It won't work either pay his release clause or he stay also Partey not pushing for leave so A.Madrid not panicking.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Worst case scenario I can see us not registering Özil, Sokratis or Elneny if we are unable to move them on. Therefore, this would allow us to sign Partey as a replacement to fill that non-HG quota.

Lazaq

If it's true we're bidding beyond €40m for Auoar, is it at all financially reasonable that we could do a deal for Partey as well? Or is it completely dependent on numerous sales, á la Sokratis, Guendouzi, Elneny etc.?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really don't think we're in for him anymore

£45m up front and £200k a week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If it's true we're bidding beyond €40m for Auoar, is it at all financially reasonable that we could do a deal for Partey as well? Or is it completely dependent on numerous sales, á la Sokratis, Guendouzi, Elneny etc.?
We capable of doing it but we need to make space for Partey first and have 50m to give it in cash to A.Madrid. It's very possible but complicated

El Duderino

Seeing as we need to deposit the full amount of the release clause, it's a harder deal, since there wouldn't be any structuring between the clubs.

El Duderino

Really don't think we're in for him anymore

£45m up front and £200k a week.

I think the 200k a week are a bit of a strange report. That's close to Auba territory.

Isn't he on like 40-50k? Can't see him wanting to 4x that, specially in this climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom