• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didn't. A few pages back, a couple of Özil acolytes were downplaying Willian's performance in the Fulham game. From their post, i could see the hate bubbling beneath the surface.
That’s just your opinion though

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I thought the game advert was the result of google eves-dropping on me when I’m cursing him all day tbh.
I love you like my senile gran but mate, I do worry for you when Mesut retires.

Not sure where you can redirect all of this.

Out here with 33 pages on a man thats not been on the pitch.

The cheeky smile on the ad, almost like Mesut is taunting you :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I love you like my senile gran but mate, I do worry for you when Mesut retires.

Not sure where you can redirect all of this.

Out here with 33 pages on a man thats not been on the pitch.

The cheeky smile on the ad, almost like Mesut is taunting you :lol:
It’s all good fun until someone gets their balls or titties entangled in here!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You genuinely think Özil fans will hate on Willian?

I’m an Özil fan and I can assure you there’s 0% chance of me doing that!
There are fans and there are acolytes. TBF, you're a fan and not an acolyte.

It is the acolytes I'm referring to. There are quite a number of them on here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My boy @Oxeki when he sees a group of people trying to have a positive discussion about Mesut and what he has achieved at Arsenal...

oIvLG9y.png

...you should relax a little bit though bro...he will be gone soon anyway, focus on the threads of players you like!

GDeep™

League is very weak
You see posters come in here talking about stans and acolytes, you think somebody has been positive or something, you scroll back and all you see is the same negative posters going back and forth with their noncery.
It’s the same 2/3 negative posters playing in their own sh1t ffs :lol:. Like pigs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It happens all the time, you see like 3 pages of them going back and forth and you’re like....nobody said anything?!
Sometimes I feel like I'm on a different forum to everyone else.:lol::lol:

Think it's for the best that Özil leaves at this stage, 80% of the negativity on the forum will leave with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Happier times for Mes...

...enjoy the retro uploads from Sky Sports recently.

Kav

Established Member
Apple 2e was my first. Still got the joystick for choplifter
That joystick life. I remember wanting a joystick so that I could play some bass fishing game I can’t remember on my c64. Lol.

I found apple computers so awkward when I first started using one around 2002. I know it was because I got accustomed to the windows pc. Having started using 3.1 and then Windows 95, 98 SE, Win 2000 it truly felt like they did everything backwards.

Now I have a few macs and I love them except when I’m integrating them into my network system at my office. That and the software sandbox that apple utilizes makes it annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom