• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,371
Status
Not open for further replies.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Think the only problem they might have with him is fitness. The stuff surrounding real seem more of a contributor to him not plying than anything.

Hasn't he performed for Wales?
I count 11 appearances since 2019 with 2 goals and 2 assists. This is against the likes of Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Azerbaijan, etc...
His international record recently doesn't exactly have me quaking in my boots.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But, if bale returns in his former form, then Bale, Kane and Son is deadliest attack in the league.
That on paper. The best attack is still mane Salah Firmino. Bale been frozen out for like 2 years now it's not sure thing he'll back to his old form

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think the only problem they might have with him is fitness. The stuff surrounding real seem more of a contributor to him not plying than anything.

Hasn't he performed for Wales?

Hes been good for Wales but I don’t think he’s at the level of 2016 when he single handedly dragged a bunch of Championship level players through qualification for the Euros.

This time round Wales have probably got one of their best group of players in years and others have helped share the burden.

He’s still very good but he’s not at that insane level he was a couple of years ago.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Mane, Salah, and Firmino for me as well. They complement each other very nicely and have a good understanding even though Salah can be selfish at times, whereas Son and Kane aren't always on the same page.

Think an attack of Kane, Son, and Bale will disappoint in relation to the expectations and hype they'll bring. Should still score goals, but it'll be more about their individual qualities than a cohesive and in-sync front three.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just checking Bale according to Transfermarkt his value drop from 95m to 28m in space of 2 years :lol: what a decline

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

If he performs Sp**s are a big problem.

That's like saying if Özil back to his old form. Sp**s wasting 13m a year on player who been in decline for 2 years now he don't have the scary pace to make PL defenders s*, ting themselves like he was at Sp**s before joining madrid.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not too bothered with this to be honest.

Bale has the ability to deliver, no doubt. But I don’t trust Mourinho enough to get the best out of him, and them, especially if it will be based on counterattacks.

Great counterattacking side though, they will be competing for top four as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom