• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Leno
Holding Gabriel Tierney
Bellerin-------------------------Saka
Ceballos---Xhaka
Willian ----------------Auba
Laca
Need some stability, especially in defence. We just won 3-0 with this system, no reason to change it unless we buy the likes of Partey or Aouar.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wouldn’t say we’re all the way out of the woods yet with regards to ****ting the bed against teams we should be beating (nobody really is!), but it beats wondering what new ways we’d discover to hand a team 3 points, or make a struggling bum striker look like prime Vieri,

This image still gives me nightmares:
DMmKzK5W0AAhMLK.jpg:large

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah i would rather use Tierney as LWB and Bellerin RWB.
Yeah, still feel Niles will probably be sold before the window ends.

Hmmm I don't think we'll sell him, unless Wolves come in with a bid 25+M, it seems we've made progress on Kola and Torreira last few days so we may be alright, he'll still play a huge part this season if he stays.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hmmm I don't think we'll sell him, unless Wolves come in with a bid 25+M, it seems we've made progress on Kola and Torreira last few days so we may be alright, he'll still play a huge part this season if he stays.

Yeah, just saw the Sead thread after I posted that...nice!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
----------------------------Leno----------------------------------

Bellerin-----------Luiz-----------Gabriel---------------Tierney

---------------------Elneny-------Xhaka-------------------------

Pepe-----------------------Willian--------------------------Saka

--------------------------Aubameyang---------------------------

Either one of Elneny or Xhaka can drop in to make a third CB when out of possession, allowing Bellerin and Elneny to push up and Saka/Pepe to tuck in.

Pepe can do exactly what Auba has doing on the left but on the right. Auba can do what Laca hasn't been doing from the centre. With Willian in the hole, there's no need for him to play with his back to goal.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Will never forget that. Had the family over for a football christmas day. Started well with that United flop, depay heading the ball back in the path of attacker and United losing. Then we lost to southampton and I kicked everyone out mid game.
You're joking right, did you really kick family out of your house over a football game? Jesus mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom