• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This thread just keeps giving. The crying about crying about crying...:lol:

It’s not serious business. Lighten the **** up people.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Acolytes, bum squad members etc… Who gives a ****?! Why are people worried about being put in a meaningless group by a stranger on the ****ing internet? :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’m not finished either in my thread, so let me just say this to add some perspective before you can resume posting utter bollocks. Alexis Sanchez was constantly labelled a ‘dog fvcker’ while he was still playing, scoring and assisting for us. Let that sink in... And the personal insults have to stop too. You know who you are...

As you were.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Dude is leaving end of season, don't get the hysteria. Good player on his day but past 3 seasons he lacks unmotivated and not interested. He was a key player his first years now he is a deserving of his position . Mesut screwed mesut

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Four straight posts about other people being in their feelings.. hmmmm...

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Acolytes, bum squad members etc… Who gives a ****?! Why are people worried about being put in a meaningless group by a stranger on the ****ing internet? :lol:
Because people in here who clearly can't stand Özil are trying to justify their negativity rather than just admit they don't like the guy.

Özil fans barely post in here because anything they say gets shut down yet the hate still continues, because the haters (you included) don't want to look like they're just in here posting negativity for no reason they're resorting to creating/exaggerating stuff so that they can 'respond' to it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Because people in here who clearly can't stand Özil are trying to justify their negativity rather than just admit they don't like the guy.

Özil fans barely post in here because anything they say gets shut down yet the hate still continues, because the haters (you included) don't want to look like they're just in here posting negativity for no reason they're resorting to creating/exaggerating stuff so that they can 'respond' to it.
Nobody here knows the player personally so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Doesn’t make sense.

What’s this new buzzword posters are going to be clobbered with in here now ‘negativity‘ ?

Why do people think “positive” posts are being ‘shut down’?

What’s the definition of “shutdown” on a football forum anyway? I’m reading nonsense to be honest

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nobody here knows the player personally so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Doesn’t make sense.

What’s this new buzzword posters are going to be clobbered with in here now ‘negativity‘ ?

Why do people think “positive” posts are being ‘shut down’?

What’s the definition of “shutdown” on a football forum anyway? I’m reading nonsense to be honest
Basically it seems like:

The people who don't like Özil have identified a bunch of people who they view as Özil stans. and that anything said stan says in this chat is instantly ridiculed.

I like @Oxeki for example but Özil seems to make his blood boil.:lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Four straight posts about other people being in their feelings.. hmmmm...
Ex

Could say non fans get shut down. Contradiction from you. I am not a fan of the guy but to be considered a hater for my opinion is laughable. I do not hate him. He is not a enemy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Basically it seems like:

The people who don't like Özil have identified a bunch of people who they view as Özil stans. and that anything said stan says in this chat is instantly ridiculed.

Look at the past six or seven pages and it goes both ways. It goes all over the place and it’s pretty lighthearted, I thought—apart from a few insults from so-called Özil stans. If we are really going to paint one side is bad, then the other side is at least as bad. It’s not actually the “haters” getting their knickers in a twist here. Just the mention of ‘acolytes’ has got some people frothing :lol:

You know what they say, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ex

Could say non fans get shut down. Contradiction from you. I am not a fan of the guy but to be considered a hater for my opinion is laughable. I do not hate him. He is not a enemy.
Exactly. Where did this “hater’ to thing come from? Just because you take issue with a few things he does on and off the pitch make somebody a hater? And putting people in a box and labelling it is supposed to keep things calm... Well it doesn’t have to to be, to be honest. All people need to do is accept that it means nothing at the end of the day. The thread is here, people talk **** both ways and that’s how it will continue.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Exactly. Where did this “hater’ to thing come from? Just because you take issue with a few things he does on and off the pitch make somebody a hater? And putting people in a box and labelling it is supposed to keep things calm... Well it doesn’t have to to be, to be honest. All people need to do is accept that it means nothing at the end of the day. The thread is here, people talk **** both ways and that’s how it will continue.

“very fine people on both sides” eh!! .

the bum squad constantly looks for wedge issues to provoke and divide the fanbase. This is stupid and its time they shut up.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Isn't this the Özil thread? or am I mistaken? Aren't we supposed to come here to talk about Özil?
This thread is about Özil whether on the pitch or off the pitch.
Why is Özil the only off-limit arsenal player? I really want to know.
@kash2 is always throwing cheap shot to me and @Jury in this thread and yet when we dish it back we're seen as 'negative?' :lol:

I'm not an Özil hater. If Arteta picks him and he starts giving us good consistent performances, you won't hear me give any complaint in this thread.

All I post here are criticism of him. He has stated that he's not leaving for whatever reason and he would see out his contract. So any backlash he receives is most deserved. I sure he won't cry to bed at night when his account is filling up with 350kpw.

At least the 'haters' can dish it and take it, but the acolytes seems to have their feathers ruffled easily.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Basically it seems like:

For what it's worth, you're one of my favourite poster on here.

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

I don’t think people are worried about it. You guys talk about these groups but don’t actually call anyone out, so there is just conversation about this abstract group. Don’t flatter yourself thinking people actually care. It’s just annoying to the conversation to introduce these groups of unknown people.

Ya’ll are sophomaniacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom