• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Isn't this the Özil thread? or am I mistaken? Aren't we supposed to come here to talk about Özil?
This thread is about Özil whether on the pitch or off the pitch.
Why is Özil the only off-limit arsenal player? I really want to know.
@kash2 is always throwing cheap shot to me and @Jury in this thread and yet when we dish it back we're seen as 'negative?' :lol:

I'm not an Özil hater. If Arteta picks him and he starts giving us good consistent performances, you won't hear me give any complaint in this thread.

All I post here are criticism of him. He has stated that he's not leaving for whatever reason and he would see out his contract. So any backlash he receives is most deserved. I sure he won't cry to bed at night when his account is filling up with 350kpw.

At least the 'haters' can dish it and take it, but the acolytes seems to have their feathers ruffled easily.

you cant...you are the hater. You seem to think acolyte is a counterpoint but its not. A hater is a hater.

An acolyte is a person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession or an assistant or follower. Being a fan is not analogous to being a hater. There is no argument for saying hate should be allowed an equal voice on a fan forum.
so shove it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
you cant...you are the hater. You seem to think acolyte is a counterpoint but its not. A hater is a hater.

An acolyte is a person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession or an assistant or follower. Being a fan is not analogous to being a hater. There is no argument for saying hate should be allowed an equal voice on a fan forum.
so shove it.

An Özil fanboy getting triggered :drool:
An acolyte can also be a follower which you clearly are.

Last edited:

kash2

An Özil fanboy getting triggered :drool:
An acolyte can also be a follower which you clearly are.
yeah....thats what a fan is...this is a fan forum... how is that even worthy of comment.

get back in touch with reality.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

yeah....thats what a fan is...this is a fan forum... how is that even worthy of comment.

I love how any criticism of Özil gets his fanboys in a state ffs :drool:

I can imagine how it feels knowing that your master will never play for us again :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member

This is not a fan forum of Özil m8, it is for arsenal football club. Where we can say if a player is **** or not. Deal with it

kash2

I love how any criticism of Özil gets his fanboys in a state ffs :drool:

I can imagine how it feels knowing that your master will never play for us again :lol:

dude you seem to think that its fair to accuse people of being fans...of Özil...on an Özil thread, on a fan forum, for arsenal, the club where Özil has spent 7 yrs and won 4 FA cups.

Its you who are the anomaly, the anti-element. what exactly is the problem in your brain that you love it when you can say things like "your master will never play for us again" from the anonymity of an obscure unhygienic keyboard. Its just really juvenile idiocy and a desperate attempt to create negativity when there is none.

kash2

This is not a fan forum of Özil m8, it is for arsenal football club. Where we can say if a player is **** or not. Deal with it
yeah...but dont act all surprised if you find an Özil fan on an Özil thread ... deal with it snowflake.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t think people are worried about it. You guys talk about these groups but don’t actually call anyone out, so there is just conversation about this abstract group. Don’t flatter yourself thinking people actually care. It’s just annoying to the conversation to introduce these groups of unknown people.

Ya’ll are sophomaniacs.
Well it’s something I’ve never done actually. I don’t talk about any groups at all. However I am more than aware that I fall into the ‘hater’ category... Why? Because in 2020 on the internet, it’s a word people love to throw around if you’re not a fan of or don’t appreciated the same celebrity that another group does. Cheap ****e, really.

As for thinking people don’t care about being put into groups, well they evidently do for some reason. No need for anyone to flatter themselves about it. It’s the truth.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

so shove it.
Seriously, you sound like you could do with some female company if it was at all possible to achieve. All you seem to do is comment on other posters, antagonise and generally hate and spit vitriol. It’s why you got the tag ‘hates everything’. There’s the clue. Get yourself a women lad.

kash2

Seriously, you sound like you could do with some female company if it was at all possible to achieve. All you seem to do is comment on other posters, antagonise and generally hate and spit vitriol. It’s why you got the tag ‘hates everything’. There’s the clue. Get yourself a women lad.

gee....are you an indian parent? figures. buzz off.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Well it’s something I’ve never done actually. I don’t talk about any groups at all. However I am more than aware that I fall into the ‘hater’ category... Why? Because in 2020 on the internet, it’s a word people love to throw around if you’re not a fan of or don’t appreciated the same celebrity that another group does. Cheap ****e, really.

As for thinking people don’t care about being put into groups, well they evidently do for some reason. No need for anyone to flatter themselves about it. It’s the truth.

I can’t even follow what Bum Squad means anymore. I thought it was an Emery supporter before.

Acolyte is easy enough to figure out. But I was curious for him to actually name who he his labeling an acolyte. I know it’s not me, I’m currently slating Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The Acolyte is easy enough to figure out. But I was curious for him to actually name who he his labeling an acolyte. I know it’s not me, I’m currently slating Özil.
It could be worse mate. You could be a stalactite. You’d have to be an acolyte for a long time first though.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

yeah...but dont act all surprised if you find an Özil fan on an Özil thread ... deal with it snowflake.
You're an Özil ******. Deal with it!

Mod Edit: stop bypassing the swear censors, they are there for a reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Özil is pretty much **** for us now. None of the Arsenal fanbase would complain if he left tomorrow. #TrueStory

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can’t even follow what Bum Squad means anymore.

An overly positive poster, going as far as annoyingly so on occasions...they back their team basically, even during bleak times.

Someone who likes to enjoy life, approaches each day with a smile and a can do attitude...unlike a certain other group of nonces.

Makavelii

Mods need to bring some order to this thread.

I’m still hoping that Özil will get back to form this season. He’s looked good in training and is only 31. As long as he can get back to being fully committed, I see no reason why he shouldn’t contribute positively this season.

Even if we get Aour, Özil could still offer us something very different as he’s a totally different, more creative type of player.

Ifly_Gooner

Always been a fan of Özil. :\ I hope he gets back in the team, with the pace up front that we have now his through balls and vision would be a delight to watch..

scytheavatar

Established Member
I’m still hoping that Özil will get back to form this season. He’s looked good in training and is only 31. As long as he can get back to being fully committed, I see no reason why he shouldn’t contribute positively this season.

He can't because Arteta isn't moving away from his 3-4-3 no matter how much fans want him to. We simply have no room in our tactics for Özil, unless he is willing to be a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom