• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I knew we would make Mandingo look good ffs

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Should really be Luiz is for Kola if fitness would allow it, he's just not a LCB, let alone what Arteta is looking for in one.

Not saying the goal was his fault, that is shared equally between the three defenders.

Might have even to go to a four and play saka at LB to bring in Elneny as well.

We have 0 ball retention.

Ashybashy86

Not impressed with Willian so far. Playing like he's not confident, but could just be those thousands of minutes I missed from his career highlights.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We'll never be a top side with Xhaka in midfield. Auba and Saka were making runs behind West Ham defence all half long but Xhaka had his blinders on. Laca is rubbish too apart from the goal

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Plus I’m more Uxbridge than Hayes.
BelatedWhiteChital-max-1mb.gif

Kav

Established Member
Holding was poor on the goal but our entire midfield was awol as west ham countered. Poor all around and i really don't like the 3 at the back system i think it is very poor for penetration and creativity.

OSBK

Established Member
Antonio was clever just peeling off of Holding instead of Gabriel. Ghosted into a good position. That's a decent goal. Empty in midfield though, that lack of mobility being exploited there.

Yeah was smart by antonio but holding watched him the whole time. Really poor from holding, he sees the whole picture

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pretty even half after a shaky start.

Auba again our only player supplying something special. We need to get Pepe firing he's got the same talent in his locker. We need to expose it. If Auba gets injured its this season over.

Plutarch

We got what we deserved for an awful first half performance. Seem to be lacking energy and creativity, we look completely flat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not impressed with Willian so far. Playing like he's not confident, but could just be those thousands of minutes I missed from his career highlights.
I think it's only from him chances are coming should've an assist if Saka finished his chance

arsmile

Established Member
goal was fantastic

but kola and holding were both weak for what we conceded.

xhaka and ceballos haven't run the midfield...looks like they are getting a bit complacent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom