• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We didn't raise ****, we're **** and you were also **** but got a scrappy win.

Could've at least had the decency to smash us to put pressure on Moyes and the board, but no, ****ing make us look halfway okay somehow and give Moyes more time. This was a ****ing war crime ffs, literally the worst result possible.
We were definitely sh*t but I thought you were pretty decent at containing us, you looked much better compared to the Newcastle game

ASIF

We really played bad but you know what they say getting 3 points even when not playing well signs of champion..Bakayo Saka might not be on the score sheet tonight but he had 2 beautiful pre assist like hleb use too..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We'll finish 8th again this season. This team is so poor, Arteta doesn't seem to have the ability to change his system during a match. That was total Emery-football today. It works against the top sides but that's it.

Partey and Aouar might improve our squad but still there's so much lack of quality in this squad. We got dominated by David ****ing Moyes' West Ham at home ffs :facepalm:
Terrible post. First paragraph is a shambles.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rob Holding v Michail Antonio...

0_Chelsea-v-Arsenal-Kent-Gavin.jpg
I think you're doing him too much justice tbh.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Got to say I am getting a little tired of Aubameyang out wide.

I know...he still scores, but firstly, today shows why he probably won't ever get as much as if he's in the middle.

Not only that but it then takes away a creative player from the left. And to be frank I'm just not seeing what Lacazette is offering that Aubameyang wouldn't. Nothing really sticks to him at the moment.

Eddie isn't really a hold up type either so it just seems like stubbornness.

I’d say Laca offers physicality and is able to receive the ball and hold it in more difficult places than Auba. Auba operates really well if he starts with a little space. But, I wouldn’t mind seeing how he operates at the top for a few games too.

BoRis

When is the last time we won our first 2 matches and where did we finish in the table? Seems ages ago...can't remember a good start to the season for a very long time.

Anyways, 9 0ut of 9 points next weekend. Let's smash and grab a win vs Liverpool

Just last season and we finished 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom