• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

images

1824136_Arsenal.jpg

So before the big trip to Anfield we have nobody’s favourite cup. With such a nightmare run of games in the PL this should be all about injury prevention.

No way the likes of Auba or Willian should be anywhere near this game. Line up is hard to predict although it’d be nice for a Saliba debut and the chance for some of the youngsters.

Pepe hasn’t featured much and it might be a chance for Arteta to play him into form ahead of Anfield. I’d love to see the likes of TJJ play but Nketiah needs minutes as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So before the big trip to Anfield we have nobody’s favourite cup. With such a nightmare run of games in the PL this should be all about injury prevention.
Win this and there will be two games at Anfield in the space of 3 days. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also why is this game not on Sky ffs?

They’re showing Joey Barton against his boyhood club Everton instead ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who give f**k about this s *ty competition wasting of time specially this season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
images

1824136_Arsenal.jpg

No way the likes of Auba or Willian should be anywhere near this game. Line up is hard to predict although it’d be nice for a Saliba debut and the chance for some of the youngsters.

Pepe hasn’t featured much and it might be a chance for Arteta to play him into form ahead of Anfield. I’d love to see the likes of TJJ play but Nketiah needs minutes as well.
Heavily doubt we will see a team that stripped down! TJJ is on loan and can't be involved (scored a worldie today actually!).

I think we'll potentially see likes of Nelson, Willock and ESR. Bola definitely won't play IMO.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Heavily doubt we will see a team that stripped down! TJJ is on loan and can't be involved (scored a worldie today actually!).

I think we'll potentially see likes of Nelson, Willock and ESR. Bola definitely won't play IMO.
I think ESR is not fit

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think ESR is not fit
That's the 2nd time today that I've forgotten he's injured :lol:

Yeah, defo will be Nelson and Willock coming in then. I'm wondering if we'll see one person from the U23 team. I think it should be Cottrell, he's been the best player so far. They're being really sparing with Azeez so I doubt he will even sniff the 18 on Wednesday.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh yeah forgot he went on loan. Could we conceivably see Balogun if he’s still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom