• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Leeds picked trash like Bamford over Eddie.

These teams ffs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's scored consistently at every level in his career. No doubt he's a menace off the bench but I'm still not sure about him starting games though. Tough call for Mikel again, both his strikers scored tonight.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Leeds picked trash like Bamford over Eddie.

These teams ffs.
In fairness, as ****e as Bamford was in front of goal last season, his team play is extremely good these days. He's reinvented himself quite well. And it's not like he hasn't been scoring for Leeds already this season!

Eddie definitely had work to do on his all-round game at a higher level, which I feel he has been doing and it will continue to improve. I'm just glad he bagged today - it's good for his confidence and maybe he will start to calm down a little in shooting situations. He's a really smart finisher and he needs to display that more often.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He's scored consistently at every level in his career. No doubt he's a menace off the bench but I'm still not sure about him starting games though. Tough call for Mikel again, both his strikers scored tonight.

He can be Sylvan Wiltord here. Don't think he has enough technical skill or athleticism to lead the line. Happy that he scored a match winner. Also good when academy players reward the manager by making a difference.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good goal. Don't think Lacazette scores that. Really not sure why we played Lacazette in his "occupy the CBs" role with a team playing like West Ham

Needed more dynamism

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Such an underrated player for me, just like Ray Parlour.
Prime Wiltord and Parlour are bonafide starters in this team.

As for Eddie, although a simple tap in I like how he checked his run and stayed on side. Was great that it was Ceballos that tee’d him up also after last week’s handbags.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That’s his thing, he doesn’t like goal scorers, he likes pass masters. All over the pitch.

Spain 2010 is @football Manager’s ideal team and play style. Which I personally have no time for, glad to see the back of it.

Even then they had Torres and Villa FFS :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Nketiah for now is definately a better player when he comes off the bench & brings in his youth & enthusiasm, he gets us a late winner so many times. I clearly don't understand the offside rules in England though, someone explain to me how he was onside? I clearly saw he was offside with the last pass by Ceballos & thought "Dang, he's offside" but it was given & never mentioned as being offside.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Nketiah for now is definately a better player when he comes off the bench & brings in his youth & enthusiasm, he gets us a late winner so many times. I clearly don't understand the offside rules in England though, someone explain to me how he was onside? I clearly saw he was offside with the last pass by Ceballos & thought "Dang, he's offside" but it was given & never mentioned as being offside.
The ball was played forward but Nketiah was behind Ceballos when the ball was played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom