• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He's an 8. People talk about him being a winger, but he isn't always going to influence the game by beating his man on the wing. He doesn't have the pace to do it. However he always finds a way to make something happen when inside. We need him as a right 8 with Aouar as the left 8.

Now that would be devastating! I really wanna see Saka improve his touch and link up a bit though. It's something Iwobi was pretty good at. Imagine if Saka was as good as Iwobi with the ball in tight spaces and could link up like him too, while maintaining his amazing ability in the final third, he would be our most dangerous player.

GunnerShy

Now that would be devastating! I really wanna see Saka improve his touch and link up a bit though. It's something Iwobi was pretty good at. Imagine if Saka was as good as Iwobi with the ball in tight spaces and could link up like him too, while maintaining his amazing ability in the final third, he would be our most dangerous player.
Is he not our most dangerous player already?

And 19 years of age! He looks like most likely to break sides down and will just keep getting better and better

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Plays really well in that left half space. Think he has a great future as a LCM in a three...but we’re linked to Aouar so I dunno.

GunnerShy

Plays really well in that left half space. Think he has a great future as a LCM in a three...but we’re linked to Aouar so I dunno.

Yeah, seems like fan/twitter driven links primarily.

If we are to only sign one midfielder this summer, it surely has to be a Partey profile.

I'm not convinced Aouar represents much of an upgrade on Saka in that position. When you think of how much he progressed in his breakout season, if he continues to improve like that this season he will have that position nailed down.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, seems like fan/twitter driven links primarily.

If we are to only sign one midfielder this summer, it surely has to be a Partey profile.

I'm not convinced Aouar represents much of an upgrade on Saka in that position. When you think of how much he progressed in his breakout season, if he continues to improve like that this season he will have that position nailed down.
True.

Does Aouar match Saka's 12 assists in all comps while adapting to a new club, country and league? I wouldn't bank on it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He's an 8. People talk about him being a winger, but he isn't always going to influence the game by beating his man on the wing. He doesn't have the pace to do it. However he always finds a way to make something happen when inside. We need him as a right 8 with Aouar as the left 8.

Saka is legit quick mate, not sure what you're on about here. Luckily its not his only attribute.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I see Aouar as more of a creative midfielder and Saka as a creative wide player, they can probably play well together in the same team so for me it doesn't matter anyway.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Saka is already ahead of Iwobi mate, Iwobi was trash.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

True.

Does Aouar match Saka's 12 assists in all comps while adapting to a new club, country and league? I wouldn't bank on it.

Aouar looks like a proper prospect, I'd put a tenner on him doing it honestly. Regardless, breaking Özil's 3 assists or whatever from last season wouldn't be too hard. I could probably do it.

GunnerShy

True.

It's a fair question. A lot of his assists came from out wide last season, but he showed again against West Ham that he can be a creative force tucked inside playing the two passes that led to the assists and if he gets a good run at it, he may similarly put up great numbers from LCM.

I'm sure Aouar would be a great signing, and if they elect to sign him I'll trust Mikel's judgement.

But if it becomes a choice between Aouar and Partey then for me, Partey must be the priority.
We have nobody with his profile in the midfield but we may well have a better player in Saka ready to develop in that LCM position.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That prodded, threaded ball in the dying stages of the game...

Bukayo "how may I pre-assist you" Saka.

921f912f64cc4e6cf001fc5c3949e088.png

...you just love to see it!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only thing that can stop this lad is injury or if we appoint Tony pulis as our manager.

He'll be one of the best attackers in Europe in a 2 or 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom