• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had the same non penalty xG as Auba last year per 90 minutes.

He’s not on penalties and didn’t play as much last year so obviously there’ll be a big difference in the numbers.

Auba is one of the best finishers in the world but I think Lacazette has been shat on by AM so much he’s become underrated.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Probably.

In that same token I reckon Lacazette would have done better than Giroud during his time here.

For all the hate Lacazette gets, he reached the 50 goal landmark almost a whole season earlier than Giroud and he has been here less time (achieved 30 games quicker). This is in a far less creative team by the way. Someone asked how was Lacazette better than Giroud, well theres one easy department - chance conversion rate. Theres more but I didn't want to debate about Lacazette all season again.

Well then you'd have to take into account one played in the Europa and one played in the CL. Stats don't always tell the whole story.

BigPoppaPump

Yeah that's not true so I deleted my post.

Sorry to misinform you, I was deceived, apparently LacasSauceBoys on Twitter isn't the best of sources to rely on.

I get a feeling you're starting to rate Lacazette and I have to say I'm disappointed.

GoonerBoy19

If we get the required midfield replacements this summer , then we will need to offload Laca next summer. He is ok for top 6 push but we will need better players specially he will demand for 200-250k p/w contract for renewal.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

GFFN is soooo credible. :lol:

I read some of it, but really doesn't read like a proper journalist would write.

I wanted to read a good piece, but didn't seem like there was much to talk about.

He even brought up Laca's away scoring record, without pointing out how bad Arsenal as a team has been away from home.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lmao he’s actually doing alright - for a while too if you include project restart. The moaning is so bad I even forget.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lmao he’s actually doing alright - for a while too if you include project restart. The moaning is so bad I even forget.
He must be close to a goal/assist per game since project restart, has started to score away from home as well.

Last I checked [on here anyway] strikers don't need to play well for 90mins as long as they're producing but well well well...:lol:

If he can come close to that magic 20 g/a mark in the league (as a team's secondary scoring option) then he's done his job for me. That is pretty much all I'll judge him on. No agendas here.

BigPoppaPump

He must be close to a goal/assist per game since project restart, has started to score away from home as well.

Last I checked strikers don't need to play well for 90mins as long as they're producing but well well well...:lol:

If he can come close to that magic 20 g/a mark in the league (as a team's secondary scoring option) then he's done his job for me. That is pretty much all I'll judge him on. No agendas here.

Oh so now goals matter all of a sudden after you man been telling us it's not important for Lacazette :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh so now goals matter all of a sudden after you man been telling us it's not important for Lacazette :lol:
According to this forum that seems to be the rule, look at Auba? I'm just going with what I see man. I've edited the original post now.

It can't be one or the other unless you're getting agendas involved. Also if Laca does get near 20 goals/assist in the prem then he's likely to be playing well overall. You can't bum your way to those numbers.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom