• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystewart

Perhaps his loan to Hoffenheim wasn't all that good. I don't watch any Bundesliga, but the media/social media impression made him seem to be on par with Sancho at the time. From what you read, it seemed psychologically demanding on him. It started off great but then he became a a bit of a liability by the sounds of things.

I am hasty to judge but to be fair, I don't think its good enough to hold onto somebody and wait anymore. Iwobi is an excellent example of that. It is too profitable to miss selling players who lack killer instinct because people still think theres special ability yet realised. Sometimes you have be cruel and set up get the best price. Otherwise, he has to go on loan because he is no good here with a bit part role because he is a here purely as a prospect in my opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Give him a loan and see at least. Barely played the last couple of years.

If he’s getting regular game time I’m sure we could get a good fee for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why would Palace loan us Zaha :lol:

They’ll get relegated without him. It’s a one man attack.
Because nobody buying him and he available roy begging for someone to try buy him. A loan with obligation from his favorite club could be tempting

Wilshero

A loan to a PL club would be great. Think he would improve a lot playing for someone like Graham Potter.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wee trip north of the border.

Actually think that would be a great idea. Weaker league, but on a team that needs to perform because they're expected to win it + the 10 in a row thing.

I wouldn't want him to go to a place completely devoid of pressure to perform and with no stakes.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sensible decision, he needs to get some first team games under him to build a bit of confidence,if nothing else. Hopefully a lower Prem club will take him. Brighton or Fulham would be decent moves.

At worst he'd being increasing his value for a future transfer. I still have hope that he's going to develop into a good player for us though, it's just taking a while for everything to click for him.
Not every youth prospect blows up immediately like a Saka.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Actually think that would be a great idea. Weaker league, but on a team that needs to perform because they're expected to win it + the 10 in a row thing.

I wouldn't want him to go to a place completely devoid of pressure to perform and with no stakes.
Agreed, wouldn't mind him at Celtic tbf. Quite a fair bit of footballers have taken the next step in their development there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom