• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfg04

Maybe trying to find a place for Özil, He might show some of his magic against Foxes or Pool later in the cup. Nothing to lose after all.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would like Özil to get some game time.

I would also really like to see Saliba, Sokratis,Cedric, Willock, Torreira, Pepe, Eddie and Nelson to start.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would field the weakeste team possible tbh, need to be fresh for Liverpool. Play the likes of John Jules, Medley, Özil etc

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Kinda want Özil to be at home for this one, if only for the meltdown it might bring.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Perfect excuse to post what John-Jules did this weekend:

Nicely done Mr John-Jules...

tumblr_n0l6ow625J1toxy7eo1_r4_250.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You're supposed to want to win every game but really it would be an inconvenience to have to play more games in this competition. They shouldn't even be running the League Cup this year, they could've cancelled it for a year and no one would've cared.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Was it our game against Leicester that got cancelled when Mikel had his case confirmed?

gkoat

I'm not opposed to this tournament happening but dislike how polarizing this match can be. We got unlucky with draw. It's a top-of-the-table clash of current silliness but media is in. Not arteta fault he can't completely ignore the fact that we're the most exciting draw of this round. This match is a big deal for many people putting on this cup, neither team will go full rotation. I wish it weren't the case but drawing Leicester, one of the two ingredients to the Leicester title(the other being the giroud goal drought), combined with the fact that they beat us when it count last season in the latter part of season, finished above us, AND the Vardy late usurpation of Aubas golden boot. Even if we send all the kids out, and I doubt we will, this game has drama written all over it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Runar
AMN - Saliba - Luiz - Kolasinac
Elneny - Willock
Pepe - Özil - Saka
Nketiah
If anything swap Saka to LWB if we want a 343.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With Liverpool coming up, this is the game where all the individuals chosen know that they're just squad players or developing youngsters.

If Özil and Guendouzi aren't chosen for this then the club is just throwing money down the drain. Showcase them, sell or loan. Barca managed to off load Bale ffs. Sitting on their arses playing Fortnite benefits nobody and is bad business.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
With Liverpool coming up, this is the game where all the individuals chosen know that they're just squad players or developing youngsters.

If Özil and Guendouzi aren't chosen for this then the club is just throwing money down the drain. Showcase them, sell or loan. Barca managed to off load Bale ffs. Sitting on their arses playing Fortnite benefits nobody.
Given the opposition it could also be a chance for Pepe, Maitland Niles, Eddie to show that they deserve to start at Anfield.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

If Özil and Guendouzi aren't chosen for this then the club is just throwing money down the drain. Showcase them, sell or loan. Barca managed to off load Bale ffs. Sitting on their arses playing Fortnite benefits nobody and is bad business.

Barca managed to offload Bale is it ;)

Tomb Bombadil

I mean Özil will leave us for free next year. He won't get us any money and he won't play a big role this year. Not really much you can do about him besides play him if he shows enough in training for carabo cup.

But I really hope we still see Guendouzi because he would have gotten us 30-40mil before. If we don't play him anymore we have to sell him for a pretty low fee. And I still have a small hope that he will turn good because I think there's would be a lot of talent in him.

But I haven't seen him in the training pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom