• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I have no problem with pepe. Pepe for 30 or 40 million made sense but 72? That's crazy money.

He may well have proven worth it by the end of the 4 years that it took us to pay it off. In the mean time, he's cost us about 35m. 70m on Zaha might not have been a better investment and may have stopped us getting Tierney.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Have found myself watching Ligue 1 and just happened to catch three games of OM.

Boubacar Kamara looks class. Based on what I’ve seen of him I’d have him as the no 1 Partey alternative. Very calm and good on the ball, decent positioning and reading of the game. Big upside as well as he’s only 21 (in Nov)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I often sign Richarlison on FIFA to partner Auba, Auba on the left, Richarlison centrally & Pepe/Willian would be mesmerising imo. Will never happen but how I wish we could manage to get him before Laca.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

According to Ornstein we tried to sign him when he moved to Brighton.

Yeah saw that. Interesting it was the same time as Cedric.

Maybe the club is looking to get a long term Bellerin replacement. Love to go back for him in a year or two.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Yeah I don’t understand getting Cedric either. If Bellerin doesnt improve/finds consistency we don’t have a long term solution. On the other hand we could sell bellerin and land Aarons or Lamptey for example.

Breezy

Have found myself watching Ligue 1 and just happened to catch three games of OM.

Boubacar Kamara looks class. Based on what I’ve seen of him I’d have him as the no 1 Partey alternative. Very calm and good on the ball, decent positioning and reading of the game. Big upside as well as he’s only 21 (in Nov)

Big fan of his. I see his future as a central defender though.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Anyone see Brighton earlier. Tariq Lamptey looks f*cking ridiculous.

He’s a kid but he was playing like prime Dani Alves today. Would be a great RB of the future.
How much of this is playing as WB though and would he do as well in a back four?

I’ve seen people arguing tvat AMN is better as WB, Sp**s purchase of Doherty was almost slaughtered on here because ”he can’t play RB”.

He’s looked really good though, agree on that :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How much of this is playing as WB though and would he do as well in a back four?

I’ve seen people arguing tvat AMN is better as WB, Sp**s purchase of Doherty was almost slaughtered on here because ”he can’t play RB”.

He’s looked really good though, agree on that :)

Maybe he could be a winger because he spent all the match in the Newcastle half. Just looks like he had “it”.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Afraid to wishlist anyone after what they did with Özil.

I will enjoy my favorite players at their clubs from now.

Jakarta

Posting stuff of dreams...although if I were a Chelsea fan it would be realistic considering their window this summer smh

Grealish
Partey
Zaha
Milik

——————Leno—————————
AMN——Saliba——Gabriel——Tierney
—————Partey——Ceballos——————
Pepe/Willian—-Grealish———Zaha—-
—————————Auba————————

Throw Milik on in games where teams park the bus.

Jeeeez man I would watch every game live if we had a team like this.

Top Bottom