• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
who is Layth?
He’s actually quite good. Was an Islington Tribune reporter covering Arsenal who’s now become editor of the Gooner.

Doesn’t usually claim to have much ITK knowledge, but is a dedicated fan / reporter who has been following the club home and away for a few decades now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He’s actually quite good. Was an Islington Tribune reporter covering Arsenal who’s now become editor of the Gooner.

Doesn’t usually claim to have much ITK knowledge, but is a dedicated fan / reporter who has been following the club home and away for a few decades now.

:lol::lol:

He chats a lot of garbage behave would you. And you say I chat rubbish, sheehs.

I also heard he know people who have a diamond club membership and sometimes he jokingly asks them "who are we going to sign?" and the people answer "why on earth would we know? We are just here so they can take our money".

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I also heard he know people who have a diamond club membership and sometimes he jokingly asks them "who are we going to sign?" and the people answer "why on earth would we know? We are just here so they can take our money".

I sent you a really heart felt DM asking about your health and anxiety around it, which you beautifully ignored. Not very nice.

say yes

forum master baiter
:lol::lol:

He chats a lot of garbage behave would you. And you say I chat rubbish, sheehs.
You literally made up an ITK story about a diamond club chancer with a signed letter from Arsène in his pocket who regularly flies business class Emirates to Qatar (a flight which doesn’t exist).

If I were a mod you’d be banned by now. Please don’t quote me again. Thanks.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You literally made up an ITK story about a diamond club chancer with a signed letter from Arsène in his pocket who regularly flies business class Emirates to Qatar (a flight which doesn’t exist).

If I were a mod you’d be banned by now. Please don’t quote me again. Thanks.

I didn't make anything up but thank you for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom