• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
El Neny really doesn’t have a forward pass in his locker :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Knowing we could have Saka-Auba-Willian in our front 3 but persist with shoehorning Laca/Eddie in there and shifting Auba wide upsets me greatly.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I mean, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but looking for an agenda is the new meme here. Think @razörist been smart here, Pepe already is an overcrowded space and Willock won’t feature as much.
Lol I have no agenda I’m just sad Nelson never takes his chances. He clearly has all the talent in the world, it’s al mental with him. I want all our players to do great.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Better to go in 100% for those and worry about injuring someone after, than worry about whether or not you're going to hurt someone and completely fluff it.
That's my thing, if he had cleaned out Luiz and held on to the ball, then fair enough. He went through all of that and didn't even hold on to the ball.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Knowing we could have Saka-Auba-Willian in our front 3 but persist with shoehorning Laca/Eddie in there and shifting Auba wide upsets me greatly.
Would like but considering the actual situation it makes sense, Saka plays as a LM basically anyways. As long as we have only two decent CMs the current set up is logical given the options, but if we were to sign Aouar and Laca/Eddie continued to be part of the best XI I'd agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom