• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hardly. I'm a GK coach and we teach our goalkeepers to cleanup or clearout ANYTHING in front of you, when you're coming for a high-ball. That cleanup also includes your own players. It's risky but it's worse to go half-ass and lose the ball.

He still dropped the ball in addition to taking out our player... but I agree.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hardly. I'm a GK coach and we teach our goalkeepers to cleanup or clearout ANYTHING in front of you, when you're coming for a high-ball. That cleanup also includes your own players. It's risky but it's worse to go half-ass and lose the ball.
Also, if you watch the replay you can see him calling for it while coming. Luiz should get tf out of the way

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Looking at Ainsley you ask yourself why we didn’t take the money. He seems to only play well in the big games.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah he half-assed it on Saturday and almost gave away a goal. That should never happen!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Has there ever been a more overrated player than Maitland-Niles on this forum? (other than Xhaka by Manberg lol) He's Kolasinac level of quality, composure and ability on the ball.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
That's my thing, if he had cleaned out Luiz and held on to the ball, then fair enough. He went through all of that and didn't even hold on to the ball.
I agree. It would have filled me with more confidence if he caught it, but until it costs us, I'm not going to criticize him too much.

Like all of us, hoping he improves on that, since that was the area Emi showed he was clearly better at when he closed out the season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ultimately it’s up to Pepe to make something happen but he keeps going up off the shoulder of Morgan if someone would just play him in behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom