• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Yeah would like to see him out on loan at a club where he plays week in week out.

Then let him go for that first team place next pre season with some fitness, form & attitude.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Desperately need a loan or this will be another wasted year for him.. What he needs to improve on can only be achieved by playing regularly in real pressure games.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Another waste of a game. How many chances can we keep giving him? Hope a loan deal can push him forward and release his potential, which - I think - is there.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Thought he was good in the first half. Could easily have scored a couple of goals. Talent is definitely there, all it needs is unlocking.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Really encouraging stuff, hope to see him on the left more often.

Was it? After his shot in the opening minutes I didn't see him do much, seemed to me he mostly just got the ball and passed it backwards.

I wouldn't be desperate to take him on loan if I were a PL club. He's not especially quick or strong, and he doesn't do much with the ball at his feet. I'm not really sure what he'd be bringing to my team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought he did pretty well today, was lively for most of the match and gave us a good outlet on the left.

He needs constant game time, tho and I don’t think he’ll get much here this season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Was it? After his shot in the opening minutes I didn't see him do much, seemed to me he mostly just got the ball and passed it backwards.
I thought he looked a lot more positive on the ball, had some nice link-up with Saka down the left. Usually he seems intent on just not making any mistakes but today I felt like he was more willing to take players on and try to make something happen.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I thought he looked a lot more positive on the ball, had some nice link-up with Saka down the left. Usually he seems intent on just not making any mistakes but today I felt like he was more willing to take players on and try to make something happen.

He actually went for a couple of shots on target as well, something he was afraid to do on other occasions.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, i'm just still not really seeing it with him. Looks more like a loan to the Championship kind of player than a loan to the PL, or at least I don't know if many PL would be desperate to get him on loan.

Reactions: A_G

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
why is he so timid, just seems to let game pass him by sometimes, always looking for the safe option, did he leave his skills and tricks in the under 23's...

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pretty good today. I was content with how less timid he was. A bit more dribbles and shots. Really should have had a goal to his name. Still feel there is an element of safeness to his play that's holding him back - ignored Pepe and others on a few counter attacks and kept deferring to Saka (who had a great game, MOTM IMO). Encouraging but still got work to do and could still stand to gain a lot more confidence. Think he still needs to go on loan. More football will be good for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@MutableEarth to the Leicester keeper, after he tipped over Reiss shot early on...

...your boy played well tonight though, happy for ya brudda!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
why is he so timid, just seems to let game pass him by sometimes, always looking for the safe option, did he leave his skills and tricks in the under 23's...

He is struggling to adapt to the physicality of men's football. Some people keep saying he is not quick, but that is not true at all.

He can be very explosive when he gets going. He has all the technical attributes you want in a forward playing for Arsenal, he is just not showing his full potential yet for whatever reason.

Could be a psychological issue. He showed a lot of swagger as a youngster, so I def didn't expect him to struggle a lot for confidence when he started playing first team football. He needs a season long loan to a bottom half EPL team.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth to the Leicester keeper, after he tipped over Reiss shot early on...

...your boy played well tonight though, happy for ya brudda!
I didn't even see the shot, I was still finishing up writing homework :lol:.

He was good, I still think he can do quite a bit better though but this is encouraging.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I didn't even see the shot, I was still finishing up writing homework :lol:.

He was good, I still think he can do quite a bit better though but this is encouraging.
What was encouraging? I think he did little but pass the Ball backwards. He had a great shot at goal and a couple of awful ones. He even missed a sitter. It’s so weird to see him in the same side as Saka. The difference in quality and confidence really stands out.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What was encouraging? I think he did little but pass the Ball backwards. He had a great shot at goal and a couple of awful ones. He even missed a sitter. It’s so weird to see him in the same side as Saka. The difference in quality and confidence really stands out.
ok mate

Top Bottom