• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You're going the @Mitch road and trying to make Pepe your Bellerin huh?

Difference being a large portion of this forum agree with me when it comes to Bellerin. Hence why he was one of most mentioned players in the overrated players thread. You only have to check last season Bellerin thread to see there are large amount of posters who dont think hes good enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when you have no journalists who cover your club like Liverpool chelsea even f**king everton then you don't know what we are going to do we rely more on the media from France Germany Italy when we link with players from these players.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Anyone trying their best can't top his hate of Bellerin.

It's not hate, it just recognising a player isnt up to the required level similar to Jenko, Santos and Traore.

Plus Bellerin athough his inept positional awareness is extremely frustrating he isnt as frustrating and Diaby to watch. Whilst majority of fans overlook/ deluded themselves over Bellerin poor play because they like his fashion or social media content. Diaby fans deluded themselves because he was a tall skinny black frnech man and were desperate to have another Vieira.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I feel sorry for these two having to clear up years of transfer mess and failed projects before they can get what they want

My expectations for the summer were pretty low as we have quite a 'anchors' weighing us down, thankfully we will be rid of them next summer. In the short term it is very frustrating and I am sure they are doing the best they can.

AD1998

No problem with keeping Mo. Not on massive wages, I don't think. Decent squad player. You could put him in and be confident he'll do the tactical job asked and won't lose it for you. Also won't win it for you, but could do worse than having him as a 4th CM.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This bright idea came to me today; would anyone consider swapping Pepe for Aouar?
Is that a viable option?

No.

Still paying for Pepe for starters. And he can still come good, he's such a talented footballer. Wouldnt want to just give up on him. Created the first goal today. Can cause absolute mayhem.

Manberg

Predator
No.

Still paying for Pepe for starters. And he can still come good, he's such a talented footballer. Wouldnt want to just give up on him. Created the first goal today. Can cause absolute mayhem.

Payments can keep going on after we make the swap. We'd be getting Aouar without paying anything.

Are you saying no because you think Pepe's invaluable to the team? In my opinion, he could turn out be a great player but we can replace him without buying anyone. Willian, Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, AMN, Smith Rowe... all could play his role.

It would come down to whether Lyon would accept, which depends on whether they need a winger.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Payments can keep going on after we make the swap. We'd be getting Aouar without paying anything.

Are you saying no because you think Pepe's invaluable to the team? In my opinion, he could turn out be a great player but we can replace him without buying anyone. Willian, Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, AMN, Smith Rowe... all could play his role.

It would come down to whether Lyon would accept, which depends on if they need a winger or not.

I'm saying no because he is 25 years old and could quite easily become our star player over the next few years. According to Auba he is Arteta's favourite player in training. Everyone realises how talented the guy is.

We shouldn't need to get rid of our most talented player to replace him with another talented player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom