• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sky are ****. Not even worth posting rumours from them after that stuff with the Palace chairman the other day.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Link makes sense for Chelsea, it’s a player Frank doesn’t really rate, so send your leftovers to Trashenal. .

Mod Edit: stop this crap
Why are mods telling me to stop this? If you’re taking leftovers from rival clubs then it’s what it is.

Trashenal FC.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why are mods telling me to stop this? If you’re taking leftovers from rival clubs then it’s what it is.

Trashenal FC.

Why does your brain instantly see a link, no matter what the source, and use that to bash the club? You saw that Sky Sports linked us to Jorginho and your instant reaction was Arsenal are signing him, Arsenal are trash.

Honestly it is so tiresome for everyone to read hence why he told you to stop the crap.

Pound for pound the worst fan on here.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Thank god it us a rubbish source. Don't really rate Jorginho but maybe he could be somewhat decent when complimented with players with certain attributes.

He has the exact weaknesses and attributes we are trying to get rid of in our midfield. Would be horrendous signing...thank god again there is nothing in this.

Manberg

Predator
Why does your brain instantly see a link, no matter what the source, and use that to bash the club? You saw that Sky Sports linked us to Jorginho and your instant reaction was Arsenal are signing him, Arsenal are trash.

Honestly it is so tiresome for everyone to read hence why he told you to stop the crap.

Pound for pound the worst fan on here.

@GDeep™ is not the worst fan on here. Do not give him that accolade he will cherish it.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Trashenal FC.
The posting on here has really fallen off a cliff, might need a sabbatical after this window.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He's a proper mug but a good footballer. Would swap another mug in Guendouzi for him. Doubt they bite though.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Good player. Chelsea play trashball which is why Jorginho looks a misfit at times. Think Arteta would have him looking like one of the league's best.

Think its an odd move with Xhaka still in the side though. But I do believe he's an upgrade on Granit.

skeetbag

Its surely an intentional leak from the club to get Lyon or Atletico worried that we're looking elsewhere.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Will Xhaka be sold and Jorginho replace him?
Yeah, reports here in Spain that Barça and Madrid are battling it out for Xhaka's signature, so we'll need a replacement.

stats say so
They don't, lol. They have a similar passing profile but Jorginho has more volume and a slightly better xG buildup (found this stat), and Jorginho has a significantly superior defensive contribution. I understand the gaslighting reference now haha.

Anyways, **** link, how is this even a thread.

Manberg

Predator
Yeah, reports here in Spain that Barça and Madrid are battling it out for Xhaka's signature, so we'll need a replacement.

They don't, lol. They have a similar passing profile but Jorginho has more volume and a slightly better xG buildup (found this stat), and Jorginho has a significantly superior defensive contribution. I understand the gaslighting reference now haha.

Anyways, **** link, how is this even a thread.

xG, expected goals, takes penalties :lol:

As for the stats comparison, 2018/2019 is more fair, and Xhaka comes out on top in the stats that matter.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
xG, expected goals, takes penalties :lol:

As for the stats comparison, 2018/2019 is more fair, and Xhaka comes out on top in the stats that matter.

He doesn't, go have a look for yourself. Jorginho's defensive contribution is still better, as is his passing. And penalties have no influence on xGchain or xGbuildup.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Jorginho is basically Arteta. Would make no sense to get him with Xhaka also here. I'd rather keep Torreira as he'd be a different option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom