• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I'm saying no because he is 25 years old and could quite easily become our star player over the next few years. According to Auba he is Arteta's favourite player in training. Everyone realises how talented the guy is.

We shouldn't need to get rid of our most talented player to replace him with another talented player.

I see it as sacrificing a talented player who's internally replaceable for a talented player we really need. If it's an option it's one that I would take.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I see it as sacrificing a talented player who's internally replaceable for a talented player we really need. If it's an option it's one that I would take.

He isnt internally replaceable.

If he has a poor season this year then you look to start shipping him out. But not yet, that would be poor management.

Manberg

Predator
He isnt internally replaceable.

If he has a poor season this year then you look to start shipping him out. But not yet, that would be poor management.

He's currently behind Willian in the pecking order and we have young talent who can fill his shoes like I mentioned a few posts back. I'm aware that he could turn out to be a great player but it doesn't change my mind. If a Pepe for Aouar swap deal is an option I will fully support it.

If Pepe has a poor season, his value drops. Smart business involves making the most of your assets whilst they still have value.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He's currently behind Willian in the pecking order and we have young talent who can fill his shoes like I mentioned a few posts back. I'm aware that he could turn out to be a great player but it doesn't change my mind. If a Pepe for Aouar swap deal is an option I will fully support it.

If Pepe has a poor season, his value drops.

Willian is pushing him. Arteta isn't stupid, he knows what he's doing. He knows it will take Pepe a little time to adapt to fresh ideas. Last season was a shambles for Pepe in terms of management and the pandemic in a new country, this is essentially a reboot season for him.

Willian is going to be weaned out of the team gradually and we need Pepe to be ready to take up that spot fully. Nelson will never be ready to be that guy but Pepe will be.

Manberg

Predator
Willian is pushing him. Arteta isn't stupid, he knows what he's doing. He knows it will take Pepe a little time to adapt to fresh ideas. Last season was a shambles for Pepe in terms of management and the pandemic in a new country, this is essentially a reboot season for him.

Willian is going to be weaned out of the team gradually and we need Pepe to be ready to take up that spot fully. Nelson will never be ready to be that guy but Pepe will be.

How do you know? And what about Saka or Martinelli?

Manberg

Predator
Martinelli is coming off the back of a horrific injury. Might not see him back to his best until maybe next year. Saka is the LW. Can't expect an 18 year old to cover LW and RW.

Saka's done very well at RW whenever he's played there. I see Willian being first choice RW for the next 2 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So other than Torreira we not close of selling anybody else we running out of time and our squad is still have 32 players. surely edu artera are confident that we getting rid of some in last week otherwise we'll be in trouble signing new players.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Something is going to happen all of a sudden. It'll break and we'll have signed and confirmed all within a few hours

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Theres a lot of unanswered questions.

If Özil isn't even making carabao cup games and at least being on the bench why would you register him into the squad? Doesn't make any sense to do that if Arteta isn't going to use him. Same with Guendouzi.

Whats the point in keeping so many centre backs? You have to say, including Sokratis we will get rid of at least one other. Logical would dictate the first offer we get for Mustafi or Chambers they're gone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Leicester and Everton are better.
Better than Sp**s? Don’t think so. Sp**s have a better manager and better players. Neither club has players at the level of Son, Kane, Bale etc.

Since he’s joined, not many managers have collected as many points as Jose I think either.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Better than Sp**s? Don’t think so. Sp**s have a better manager and better players. Neither club has players at the level of Son, Kane, Bale etc.

Since he’s joined, not many managers have collected as many points as Jose I think either.

Why the **** would you include Bale in that? Blokes been shocking for 3 years now, if we signed him you would be calling us Trashnal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom