• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Torreira is desperate to leave by all accounts. Don't think he's got that much power here.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
It's actually kind of baffling that so many of our players seem to think we owe them anything, especially the ones who have done **** all for the club. They should point to Özil and tell Torreira he'll be sat next to him for the remainder of the season should he wish to make things difficult. Guy spent most of last season crying with his agent about missing Italy and now Atletico is what he wants, **** off.

He want to join a CL club and is therefore a cvnt? Get a grip, crybaby.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
He want to join a CL club and is therefore a cvnt? Get a grip, crybaby.
Do you have me confused for someone else or are you unable to read? I didn't call him a **** nor did i cry. The guy has a contract, where he ends up is not entirely up to him, that shouldn't be too difficult of a thing for you to grasp. Arsenal should and hopefully will do what is best for Arsenal, we owe him absolutely nothing. It's pretty embarrassing though to tell another poster to get a grip and resort to childish name calling for what is a fairly straightforward post. But you tend to embarrass yourself all the time so no surprises there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
A 2 million loan fee isnt enough to replace squad depth or to be seen as a soft touch.

He has put us in a very bad situation, showing a lack of professionalism and commitment. If Atletico wanted him as a priority they'd be willing to pay the price whether through delayed payments or loan with obligation. He is deluding himself if he think Simeone is going to play him in the first 11.

The joke that Athletico need to sell a player that has no strong links really does make it look like they are trying to throw a spanner in the works for us.

We bent over for Barca when Fabregas decide he wanted to move and that still haunts us, lets not do a repeat.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Do you have me confused for someone else or are you unable to read? I didn't call him a **** nor did i cry. The guy has a contract, where he ends up is not entirely up to him, that shouldn't be too difficult of a thing for you to grasp. Arsenal should and hopefully will do what is best for Arsenal, we owe him absolutely nothing. It's pretty embarrassing though to tell another poster to get a grip and resort to childish name calling for what is a fairly straightforward post. But you tend to embarrass yourself all the time so no surprises there.

Crying again. Grow up, kid.

Banks

We should move on to other backup targets and yeah Partey is a good player but just 2 games against Liverpool doesn’t guarantee he would be a success in the PL and yeah he has been great in the CL and in La Liga but that’s no guarantee in PL and we all know this league is a different animal. I say sign Aouar, Call off Atletico’ bluff and sell Torreira to Torino and get Jorginho on loan with option to buy and we are good Jorginho has won the league and Europa league and he is a winner and he knows what playing in the PL entail and if we are serious on getting a DM in the summer that’s fine maybe after shifting Elneny or Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom