• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why do people want Hudson-Odoi? Been absolutely terrible for over a year now.
We don't have enough depth at RW with only Pepe, Willian, Nelson and Saka capable of playing to a good level there.

His injury record is also attractive to the club, while there is a belief that Chelsea would be open to selling one of their biggest talents to a local rival at a marginal fee.

WhatAFC

Why the **** would you include Bale in that? Blokes been shocking for 3 years now, if we signed him you would be calling us Trashnal.
Goal or assist every 90 mins in the league & CL 3 seasons ago.
Goal or assist every 130 mins in the league & CL over the last 3 years, even with his injuries, being out of favour & basically hated in Madrid.

You do talk some rubbish.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Goal or assist every 90 mins in the league & CL 3 seasons ago.
Goal or assist every 130 mins in the league & CL over the last 3 years, even with his injuries, being out of favour & basically hated in Madrid.

You do talk some rubbish.

3 seasons ago :lol::lol::lol:

Özil was brilliant 3 seasons ago, shall we give him a run out because he's world class?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Everyone saying we should not use the pandemic as an excuse because of Sp**s spending. You guys seem to forget Tottenham reported record high profits for between 2016 and 2019 and also earned lots of money by playing in the UCL final and not spent a single penny in 2018 while Arsenal in that entire period reported big losses. Tottenham, despite their spending this summer and loans from external sources, are in a much better position than us financially

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Everyone saying we should not use the pandemic as an excuse because of Sp**s spending. You guys seem to forget Tottenham reported record high profits for between 2016 and 2019 and also earned lots of money by playing in the UCL final and not spent a single penny in 2018 while Arsenal in that entire period reported big losses. Tottenham, despite their spending this summer and loans from external sources, are in a much better position than us financially

They've got 800m + of debt ?
We don't have that, we just have a 200m debt with Kroenke, no?

WhatAFC

He has been trash because he has hardly played ffs and also been injured :lol: did you bump your head today?
He’s had major problems with club politics, missed an average of 12 games a season through injury. Zidane doesn’t like him for whatever reason, that’s the big issue here. Not his quality.

The quality of your posts on the other hand, is an issue.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Zidane and Madrid fans don't like Bale due to him producing poor peformances often and deemed not to be good enough.

British fan and media won't accept it though as hes a media darlin.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is the most boring transfer window I can remember.

No sales, no purchases, no interesting rumours. What is there there? There's nothing there.
If we got Partey or Aouar or both it'll be the best window in quite a long freaking time. I'm just wondering if we got one of them, replaced Kola with a LB for the summer to wait till January for another midfielder I'd be ecstatic.

Ceballos-Xhaka-Partey/Aouar is a decent midfield to get by for a few months. We got Willock, ESR, Willian and Elneny for back up.

We've gotten two top end CB talents in which was as important as sorting out midfield.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we got Partey or Aouar or both it'll be the best window in quite a long freaking time. I'm just wondering if we got one of them, replaced Kola with a LB for the summer to wait till January for another midfielder I'd be ecstatic.

Ceballos-Xhaka-Partey/Aouar is a decent midfield to get by for a few months. We got Willock, ESR, Willian and Elneny for back up.

We've gotten two top end CB talents in which was as important as sorting out midfield.

Hopefully ESR recovers from that injury soon, I'm really intrigued to see how involved Arteta wants him to be. So far we don't know if he's getting sent on loan, playing a bit-part role or being given serious minutes like Saka.

mpower2540

Agree with this, tbh I just like that we’re seemingly going after the players that fix issues in the team. Previous windows I got the sense that there wasn’t much plan and if an opportunity arose for a talent we’d do it, otherwise we were happy to just stick with what we had.
It’ll be dissatisfying if we miss out on them (I’m pretty confident we’ll get at least one of them in) but the team actually feels like it’s on the up. Been a while since I’ve thought that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom