• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,737
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aulas today he said the Arsenal interest is still there but he don't know if we'll make a bid that will make them sell plus he seem not sure if Aouar going to stay. that's enough for me to believe that we'll come to them with good 2nd bid.

GFFN knows nothing and agents won't tell them any truth about this deal neither Lyon or Arsenal would be happy with that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Aouar/Partey or dust but when there's no development and this thread is bumped with terrible sources it's simply annoying at this point.

This.

If we manage to sign an alternative like Jorginho, I think I’ll lose it.

I’ll be content with Aouar/Partey + Jorginho tbh as long as we get at least one of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This.

If we manage to sign an alternative like Jorginho, I think I’ll lose it.

I’ll be content with Aouar/Partey + Jorginho tbh as long as we get at least one of them.
We'll sign one of them the backups will be younger and better than Jorginho i think we'll go for some like Soumare Zakaria not world class but young and can only improve. or even Pellegrini who have just 27M euros release clause there is alot of good options.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We'll sign one of them the backups will be younger and better than Jorginho i think we'll go for some like Soumare Zakaria not world class but young and can only improve. or even Pellegrini who have just 27M euros release clause there is alot of good options.

Lorenzo Pellegrini should definitely be on our list especially at the price. I think he’d be an excellent option in our squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think I'm gonna throw up.

I’m not keen on him either but if we get one of Partey/Aouar + a loan deal with Guendouzi going the other way then it wouldn’t be that bad tbh.

Guendouzi is done at the club so there’s no point in keeping him around.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’m not keen on him either but if we get one of Partey/Aouar + a loan deal with Guendouzi going the other way then it wouldn’t be that bad tbh.

Guendouzi is done at the club so there’s no point in keeping him around.

Jorginho cost 57 million euros 2 years ago for Chelsea. He has contract until 2023.

How cheap do you think Chelsea will sell him to a rival? It makes absolutely no sense at all.

And I absolutely feel sick even from the thought of him wearing Arsenal shirt. Hasn't even been that good lately.

Who was the last great Italian Arsenal player anyway?

Finesse

GFFN is doing what every media outlet would do during a summer window. The fact of the matter is clear. Aulas says it clearly everyday. Arsenal is the only club after Houssem and it is no secret. We know their price 45M. He has spoken to Arsenal and he is aware of our interest and happy to come if the clubs reach a deal. Personal terms have been communicated. Lyon is willing to sell and knows the player is happy to stay if no deal is struck. It is all up to Arsenal.

Lyon are not desperate to sell. Yes they need money to balance their books. Who does not in these climate? Yet they are happy to go into the season with Jeff( holding on for the right fee of 30M from Rennes or Hertha who just offered 25M ), Houssem, and Depay if the right offers do not come. They are confident these players can retain their value so no rush to sell. Plan is to keep them and qualify for the CL. Depay has been offered a nice package in case Barca dont return with a right offer. Aulas is sincere to agree within 10 days they can lose only 2 of Depay , Dembele and Houssem, but they have ready replacements to activate in that case.

It is all up to Arsenal again ! Cash and carry !

It is clearly a money issue and we must have a plan B. I hope it is Buendia. Right fee range , quick to adapt , knows the league , top player with far better stats over the past year. Not this nonsense about this Chelsea player I dont want to call his name.

Last edited:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Jorginho cost 57 million euros 2 years ago for Chelsea. He has contract until 2023.

How cheap do you think Chelsea will sell him to a rival? It makes absolutely no sense at all.

And I absolutely feel sick even from the thought of him wearing Arsenal shirt. Hasn't even been that good lately.

Martinelli ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Teams in the PL hardly go for Italian players tbf.

It could potentially be a loan with Guendouzi going the other way since Lampard could opt for a Kovačić and Kante midfield pairing.

My point is Guendouzi isn’t playing so if it means him leaving on loan and we bring in a back up replacement then I’d be for it as long as we get our main targets.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
GFFN is doing what every media outlet would do during a summer window. The fact of the matter is clear. Aulas says it clearly everyday. Arsenal is the only club after Houssem and it is no secret. We know their price 45M. He has spoken to Arsenal and he is aware of our interest and happy to come if the clubs reach a deal. Personal terms have been communicated. Lyon is willing to sell and knows the player is happy to stay if no deal is struck. It is all up to Arsenal.

Lyon are not desperate to sell. Yes they need money to balance their books. Who does not in these climate? Yet they are happy to go into the season with Jeff( holding on for the right fee of 30M from Rennes or Hertha who just offered 25M ), Houssem, and Depay if the right offers do not come. They are confident these players can retain their value so no rush to sell. Plan is to keep them and qualify for the CL. Depay has been offered a nice package in case Barca dont return with a right offer. Aulas is sincere to agree within 10 days they can lose only 2 of Depay , Dembele and Houssem, but they have ready replacements to activate in that case.

It is all up to Arsenal again ! Cash and carry !

It is clearly a money issue and we must have a plan B. I hope it is Buendia. Right fee range , quick to adapt , knows the league , top player with far better stats over the past year. Not this nonsense about this Chelsea player I dont want to call his name.

They have the last year of losses and likely massive losses again this year, you'd imagine they badly need the cash or a guarantee of it. We might not be sitting pretty but we're in a far better situation than them right now. They also cant run the risk of general player devaluation, added to that there will be less interest in Aouar as he wont be playing in the CL so wont be as much in the shop window.

Lyon seem to be playing the part of a prostitute trying to get a better price with this deal.

Finesse

They have the last year of losses and likely massive losses again this year, you'd imagine they badly need the cash or a guarantee of it. We might not be sitting pretty but we're in a far better situation than them right now. They also cant run the risk of general player devaluation, added to that there will be less interest in Aouar as he wont be playing in the CL so wont be as much in the shop window.

Lyon seem to be playing the part of a prostitute trying to get a better price with this deal.

Clutching at straws there mate. They are under zero pressure to sell. If they could end the window tomorrow and use their top players to qualify for the CL next season...they would. Dembele , Depay , Aouar and Jeff will all keep their value no doubt. Even if they dont, Lyon would take CL qualification above the cash they would lose on their value.

Besides , hoping Lyon has a financial constraint and may accept a last minute lower offer is not smart. Simply because they may not have time to activate their back up options. I hope that is not our strategy.

Same with Partey. Cash and carry. For a club with ambitions of a CL qualification in the PL and having finished were we did last year , we should not be digging our heels on two 45M each players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom