• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
See we're linked with Jorginho

giphy.gif

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Dont know why anyone would be against bringing in Jorginho especially if it was a swap for Gendouzhi. Hes extremely good on the ball while not having the same presence in midfield that Partey would give you.

Not a hope we get him though

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I had nothing against getting Luiz & Willian from them, but hell no to this prick.

I rather Xhaka every day of the week nowadays. Would cost way too much for the slow player he is, and what we have enough already.

This rumour is so silly.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Dont know why anyone would be against bringing in Jorginho especially if it was a swap for Gendouzhi. Hes extremely good on the ball while not having the same presence in midfield that Partey would give you.

Not a hope we get him though
Because you don't want 2 exactly same players in your team. And you don't wanna be the slowest midfield in the league with Xhaka, Elneny, Jorginho and Ceballos. Willock Is the only one with pace and we know he would never play CM under Arteta.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Because you don't want 2 exactly same players in your team. And you don't wanna be the slowest midfield in the league with Xhaka, Elneny, Jorginho and Ceballos. Willock Is the only one with pace and we know he would never play CM under Arteta.

Surely they'd be looking at Jorginho, Ceballos and Aouar. surely. Play Jorginho as the pivot and let the other 2 go box to box. I dont think Jorginho is like anyone in our midfield tbh but I dont really care enough to argue any further as we wont be getting him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Surely they'd be looking at Jorginho, Ceballos and Aouar. surely. Play Jorginho as the pivot and let the other 2 go box to box. I dont think Jorginho is like anyone in our midfield tbh but I dont really care enough to argue any further as we wont be getting him.
We are Arsenal, we probably will end with Elneny as new signing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I swear our midfield would be full of Parkers, flamini, Byakao, Ndidi, Wanyama and Sissoko types if some people on here had their way.

None this passing the ball, one or two touches or postional awareness nonsense, just a lot of running about.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I swear our midfield would be full of Parkers, flamini, Byakao, Ndidi, Wanyama and Sissoko types if some people on here had their way.

None this passing the ball, one or two touches or postional awareness nonsense, just a lot of running about.
Yes 100% running and hard work I want 4 skilled players and 6 physical monsters that will bully the opposition. And if it’s possible a giant goalkeeper too who comes out knee first and knocks anyone in front of him into a coma if they don’t get the feck out of the way.

Hjalmaar

Yes 100% running and hard work I want 4 skilled players and 6 physical monsters that will bully the opposition. And if it’s possible a giant goalkeeper too who comes out knee first and knocks anyone in front of him into a coma if they don’t get the feck out of the way.
Shame we sold him to Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom