• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy from Sweden

Calm and patience?

But we are Arsenal supporters!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And as such, I've never felt anything other than calm and patience. What the club do is out of my hands so why let it affect me. I can't rely on the club for my happiness and demand success to make me feel good. That would be completely unhealthy. Just like everything else in life there are ups and downs. We've had our fair share of at the club in recent years. But the club have my support no matter what.

Kysus

Are all you guys complaining about "worst window ever" brand-new supporters?
For years we had a 100mil "warchest", were linked to the likes of Obafemi Martins, Gourcuff, Hageland every window. Could never pull off the big names we seemingly were chasing(David Villa comes to mind) always ending up with 1-2 big holes because we lost our best players, signed nobody or did last-ditch loans.
Özil signing was a shock at the time, Arsenal spending? What the hell?

Considering the whole Covid situation it's already a very reasonable window with Gabriel, Willian and Ceballos and Auba/Saka signing on.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are all you guys complaining about "worst window ever" brand-new supporters?
For years we had a 100mil "warchest", were linked to the likes of Obafemi Martins, Gourcuff, Hageland every window. Could never pull off the big names we seemingly were chasing(David Villa comes to mind) always ending up with 1-2 big holes because we lost our best players, signed nobody or did last-ditch loans.
Özil signing was a shock at the time, Arsenal spending? What the hell?

Considering the whole Covid situation it's already a very reasonable window with Gabriel, Willian and Ceballos and Auba/Saka signing on.

Nah they are just negative supporters who thrive off of the club doing badly. The usual negative nancys on here are in the same realm as Lee Gunner to be honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes there no hope until some of these c**ts here leave. we can't risk add to team that have 32 players.

But yeah sack Raul who got experience to sell and buy players in middle of transfer widnow. what a beautiful decision that turn out to be.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He said -

"We are getting prepared just incase we need to do something"

Arteta saying it depends on what happens with our players here could mean so many things. It doesn't make sense to say we'll sign a midfielder if we get rid of a CB or two. We'll sign a midfielder once Torreira is gone.

Another midfielder is probably dependent on Özil and Guendouzi.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He said -

Arteta saying it depends on what happens with our players here could mean so many things. It doesn't make sense to say we'll sign a midfielder if we get rid of a CB or two. We'll sign a midfielder once Torreira is gone.

If Torreira goes we still have 18NHG players. Just to sign one more player, we need to get rid of 2 NHG players on top of Torreira.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He said -

Özil and Guendo are probably staying. Özil will shoot down any move because he loves London and we’ve been offering Guendouzi around like a used Citroen Saxo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Torreira goes we still have 18NHG players. Just to sign one more player, we need to get rid of 2 NHG players on top of Torreira.

Even I'm past the whole NHG thing now. Its completely irrelevant. We signed an Icelandic keeper to bring us up to 19 NHG's ffs :lol:

One way or another we were certain we can get rid of at least 2 of them, nobody should worry about that. If push comes to shove you leave Özil out the squad or loan Elneny. There's a lot of possibilities.

Jack_The_Lad

What's with this with the nhg stuff?!
If it comes down to it we just don't register everyone. How likely is Sokratis (or even Mustafi) to play in the pl, really? Not likely at all i reckon.

Of course this is a worst case scenario that isn't financially responsible, however I do think for the right player we'd be willing to do this.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What's with this with the nhg stuff?!
If it comes down to it we just don't register everyone. How likely is Sokratis (or even Mustafi) to play in the pl, really? Not likely at all i reckon.

Of course this is a worst case scenario that isn't financially responsible, however I do think for the right player we'd be willing to do this.

I think this is highly unlikely given the financial situation. The club are projected to lose 150m this year.

Arteta has also basically confirmed our buisness is dependent on who goes.

Brett

Aouar for 50-60M is not joke he is one of most improved talented midfielder in his age
I don't watch the French league a lot, but his stats are pretty average. Yes it is good for his age but I feel if we sign Partey, Ceballos moves to a more attacking midfield position. There is no immediate need for a attacking midfielder.

I feel if Kola is leaving then, buying a backup left back is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom