• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: My Life and Lessons In Red & White

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Practice beforehand. Don’t want to end up like this poor guy.

giphy.gif
Thats Giroud in another timeline.

the greatest person in football ever!

it was an education watching him over the years and reading this book will be like a walk down memory lane with an old friend.

I will probably tell my grandchildren equally many stories of Wenger and my grandfather.

I have gone to the mall and take picture of Wenger from my wallet and tell people that he is my grandfather and I learned so much from him!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It was mistake though Arsène, nobody appreciates it. Does Wenger even have a statue?

I mean Arteta won’t be making this mistakes, if anything he would’ve seen Wenger and thought “I’m not giving my life to Arsenal like him”, and he’ll be off to City or Barcelona when they come calling.
**** me, you're going for negative post of the year there, aint yer? :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It was mistake though Arsène, nobody appreciates it. Does Wenger even have a statue?

I mean Arteta won’t be making this mistakes, if anything he would’ve seen Wenger and thought “I’m not giving my life to Arsenal like him”, and he’ll be off to City or Barcelona when they come calling.

Nobody's ideals are created equal, they are defined in a apriori structure that defines the way in which you see the world.

There's not one single truth for a way of living and Wenger did just as he said because of that very fact. He valued responsibility as a higher ideal, as his meaning of life.

You cannot love Wenger as much as you do, but deny his path, because on a psychological level and subconciously, biologically, you admire that ideal that Wenger embodies.

If you have him gone whenever he had a better club for his ultimate success in football, he'd no longer be the very person you love.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't wait for this. A truly great man and a genius of a football manager. Every manager spending bottom half of the league played defensive football against the rich teams. Not Wenger. He won 83 Champions League matches. Incredible stuff!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Forgot I'd ordered this. The release date has changed to the 13th October. Hoping the book is a bit controversial and he sticks the boot into certain people. But I doubt it.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Arteta saw that early and preferred to go to city, away from the vitriol at arsenal.
Wenger was incredibly unlucky with injuries. 2015/16 season injury list is staggering. We had £15m in wasted wages.

Imagine starting a campaign with this list of midfielders: Wilshere, Arteta, Cazorla, Ramsey, Coq, Rosicky, Flamini, Ox, Özil.

Wilshere and Rosicky had setbacks and never even got back in the team. Arteta and Cazorla received career ending injuries. Ramsey out 8 weeks and Chamberlain 21 weeks, Özil 3 weeks, Coquelin 9 weeks.

Even up front Welbeck 56 weeks, Sanchez 11 weeks, Walcott 5 weeks.

And fans were frothing at the mouth that Wenger only came 2nd :lol: We had 7 times the number of injury weeks as Sp**s and still beat them.
all our good players were hacked down. there is a reason wenger made Özil play the way he does

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I thought Wenger did?
“You want your former players to be at the club but you also need the positions to fill,” he said.

“You cannot create artificial positions at the club. If you have coaches in the under-16s, under-15s and under-14s who are very good, you will not kick them out to make room for players who want to coach.

“If we have positions available, we always give a good chance to the players who played here. Let’s not forget I’ve given the opportunity to many, many players to obtain their licence here, to educate them.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Seems like he didn't want to create a position for Arteta on the first team bench probably because he knew Arteta would challenge him too much.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Haven't seen this thread before. I hope its not everything we already know, I want him to open our eyes to things behind the scenes.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arteta saw that early and preferred to go to city, away from the vitriol at arsenal.

all our good players were hacked down. there is a reason wenger made Özil play the way he does
You completely made both of these statements up and you have zero proof. I am not sure why you do this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom