• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Noticed players are just hammering the ball at defenders now.

Kane did it two or three times in the second half.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They looked at it using VAR. If it was against the new rules a penalty would’ve been given. Ball hit Gabriel’s sleeve.

9/10 its given as a pen by other refs. The same thing has been given this weekend, you cant defend something just because its Arsenal.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Glad to see Sp**s drop points, but I dunno - I fear the game is ruined.

The refereeing has gone to sh*t and that rule was clearly made by somebody who has never played football.

Plutarch

It's ridiculous if that is a penalty. The new rulings are silly. Naturally I'm laughing because it happened to Sp**s, but really, if penalties are given for that, it's going to spoil the game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Shutup :lol::lol:

If this happened against us which it eventually will we will all be fuming.

The new rule is bull ****, it shouldn't be like that and it should be changed.

Also by the letter of this new law then Gabriel against West ham shouldve been given as a penalty. It is honestly a joke.

I hate Sp**s as much as the next guy but wow. Saying that they missed so many chances and this is why you cant miss those chances.
He was flopping around with that arm like he was a pro bokser mate, this has nothing to do with a new rule. Just thick Dier doing dumb ****

Manberg

Predator
9/10 its given as a pen by other refs. The same thing has been given this weekend, you cant defend something just because its Arsenal.

:lol: So the VAR refs get one thing wrong and others right?

I’m not sure what the new rules are but I heard something to do with the sleeve. It hit Gabriel on the sleeve, not a penalty.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll happen to us at one game and we'll all lose it and go to full rage. What defenders should do? Amputate thier arms? Put thier arm behind thier back?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Dier was fouled in the build up as well tbf which is why his arms were away from his body.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem most journalists saying the refs are not happy with this new rule. That good to see

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jose won't comment on the penalty and says if he wants to give some money away, he will give to charity and not the FA. He says the Sp**s box is a special box :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom