• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

If we somehow beat Liverpool tomorrow (we're underdogs but it's not unrealistic) would put us in an incredibly good position going forward.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta had exposed Pep.
You love to see it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kyle Walker is the least subtle footballer around. Incredibly fast, incredibly strong, and hits the ball with maximum power every single time no matter the situation.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Why do teams never collapse when we visit? Fair play Leicester. City look dead without David Silva and Aguero. Can we get a 4-4?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reminds me of Pep's first match against Leicester in his first season in EPL back in 2016

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The defense in PL this year is laughable.
Hard to defend when everything is put to the advantage of attack. Just the way a lot of mainstream sports are going now. People are more interested in higher scoring games, not bland draws. Pretty ****ty if you ask me. Always liked a good defense.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom