• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In Orny's athletic post this morning he says that Roma enquired about Laca but baulked at our price.

Could still come back in seeing as they failed in their pursuit of Milik (my opinion)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
7 days 13 hours and 36 minutes to go boys. What will we be sitting here with come deadline day?

I honestly think if we get both deals done they'll both be announced on deadline day :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seems Torreira and Mustafi are scheduled to go. Who else can we get out? It's not enough but no current links for anyone else

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Seems Torreira and Mustafi are scheduled to go. Who else can we get out? It's not enough but no current links for anyone else

You'd surely think we could find someone to take Sokratis, there must be a club out there. Sokratis for 4-5m could be a great deal for someone.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sokratis and Chambers should be sellable, not so sure about Kolasinac. Them wages

Hopefully we just take cut rate deals if were forced to

Surely we will no way we have players we don't register

For first time ever Football manager will be realistic for selling and buying players. You can't get fees for Arsenal players and every club wants billions for their players.

Lovely stuff.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sokratis, Mustafi and Torreira will 100% go in my view. Considering we are in active negotiations for Aouar the club know they're going to get rid of 3 of the NHG's.

After that if/when Partey comes in then Elneny could be loaned out, Kolasinac and Özil situations are still up in the air.

senna

Kolasinac will also go I reckon. Which will leave us room for one wildcard transfer over the weekend if the rumours of a zaha type wildcard transfer interests us (tho Zaha is homegrown).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kolasinac will also go I reckon. Which will leave us room for one wildcard transfer over the weekend if the rumours of a zaha type wildcard transfer interests us (tho Zaha is homegrown).

I think signing the two midfielders in question allows us to push Kola out the door because then Tierney/AMN can share the left back birth in a back four. Right now with a back 3 its difficult because Kola is needed for the LCB role, sadly the only player other than Tierney who can play that role.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thought we did well tonight in terms of work rate and commitment. No shame in losing to that Liverpool side, but if people can't see why Partey should be our number 1 priority signing, I don't know what to say at this point.

Last edited:

nick gould

Seek and tired of being bullied in midfield. Partey has to come. Then we can talk about creating more chances upfront. 2 holding/ box to box midfielders in Partey and Danny Ceballos, players who will play with no inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom