• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sad thing is, Guendouzi doesn't help us much in the immediate team. We need a midfield boss like Partey and/or a controller, who is great in possession like Auoar. Guendouzi is neither. I suppose he would be good with Partey and Auoar, but Ceballos and Xhaka are both better than him!

I think Guendouzi is a good prospect, but we probably would benefit from selling him strangely.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

At his best he ain't bad. I forget that he can be quite adept at dribbling and handles the physicality of the PL quite well when he's not throwing himself to the ground like a princess.

Shame he doesn't have the same mentality as Saka, to be humble enough to work on his craft and not be disruptive, could be a useful tool.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

At his best he ain't bad. I forget that he can be quite adept at dribbling and handles the physicality of the PL quite well when he's not throwing himself to the ground like a princess.

Shame he doesn't have the same mentality as Saka, to be humble enough to work on his craft and not be disruptive, could be a useful tool.

Loads of players have talent. It's mentality combined with talent that gets you to the top

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Loads of players have talent. It's mentality combined with talent that gets you to the top

Forreal forreal, it's frustrating for me as a fan.

Imagine how frustrating it must be for a manager that can see the potential but the player doesn't have it there up top. Whether it be too mentally weak or just having a stank a*s attitude.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Arteta's latest press conference suggests they have patched up, Guen is back in training.
Hope he stays and comes trough for us. He has more balls and attitude than half the rest of our squad. Just need to funnel it in the right direction. At least he has some serious upside which is more you can say about some other of our midfielders. Hopefully Arateta can get through to him and have him straighten out his act.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If Arteta bites and decides to bring him back to the squad, I propose Guendouzi to cut his hair and show up as a changed grown up adult, instead of the spoilt kid :p

Tomb Bombadil

I haven't seen Guendo on any trainings pics so far. Is he still in the sqaud or left out? I thought everybody has a clean slate?

Seems like the end for him and I don't think we will be getting a lot for him anymore.

Tomb Bombadil

I think I saw him in the latest "Behind the scenes". Özil too.
Ah ok good to see. I hope he gets some game time against Liverpool. He still has value for us if he can reintegrate himself. Maybe he can play a part or otherwise sold for a decent fee.

Özil is a whole diffrent case.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I really hope for a redemption story here. Builds his way into the team, plays an important part come squeaky bum part of the season and seals it with a NLD winner and proceeds to hug Arteta

Pyres7

If Arteta bites and decides to bring him back to the squad, I propose Guendouzi to cut his hair and show up as a changed grown up adult, instead of the spoilt kid :p
His value will drop another £5m if he cuts his hair!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll be very shocked if he is here next Tuesday nowhere to be seen and he not Özil he still have long career i don't know what going on but he must have poverty agent that he couldn't secure a move for him even if a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom