• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In a way it's our own fault, we went into this game without any midfield additions despite the team crying out for reinforcements there. I understand our approach in regards to A + P but we've essentially forfeited 3 points for this game but not improving that area.

While I do agree with you, I think matches against Liverpool are not what is going to define our season. Games against Everton etc will.

We do need to get them in for the other matches.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

They pressed played forward

Yeah but the obvious issue is that if we try it we could get beaten really really badly.

I'm not saying Leeds were lucky, but they did get a bit fortuitous that Liverpool had an off day.

If you turn up and try and press Liverpool out the game you run the risk of them just quick switching to the right and battering you in behind the press.

teamsoutheast

We aren't winning enough ball in midfield especially the 50/50's. Need to be more aggressive in those situations. Must also move the ball quicker in transition as Liverpool are pressing super aggressivel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some players getting found out today guys like AMN Elneny holding bellerin really awful can't pass can't tackle always confused

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Arteta needs to be a bit braver in these games now. Granted our midfielders aren’t great but if we actually matched up 3vs3 in the middle we might not get dominated so much. We’re basically saying to these big teams see if you can score against our **** CBs and we will try steal a goal on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom