• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I mean Tierney is being absolutely carved a new one and I wouldn't consider him a weak link. Same with Leno, he's not necessarily a weak link.
Exactly, Salah does what he wants and brushes off most players in the league quite easily.

I think Leno could have done better but Pool were always going to score, they just wouldn’t stop.

We’re still in this anyways.

Ifly_Gooner

I don’t know, I guess I would rather play like Leeds did and lose 4-3, than try to defend like this and still lose 2-1 :\

MikeVinna

Established Member
Should change it up but we know Mikel wont do it at half time. Kinda strange to see how AMN can break the press occasionally but both our central midfielders cant.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Only 2-1, pretty good all things considered. Let's hope the floodgates don't open second half.
This I was saying to myself if we keep it to 2 1 we have a chance in the 2nd half to nick a point. Bring on saka,dani 15 Mins Into 2nd half

It can work in one-off games. It won’t work consistently over 38 games. We don’t create enough in this formation to consistently win games. There’s at least 8 teams in the league with better midfields than us and we will consistently get dominated in those games.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

And change it up we must, cause the current plan puts us in the same position as the Russian Second Army in the battle of Tannenberg. And we all know how that ended.

Are you suggesting we'll be pushed all the way out to the East of Prussia?

I don't think we've got the numbers or nous to lead a tactical retreat that far :lol:

Preacher

Always Crying
Shame that we conceded very soft goals, but we are still in it. Sub Pepe and Ceballos in and give it a go.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are good, can confirm. Might need to show a bit more chutzpah though if we're gonna get anything out of this.

Breezy

Need to show some bottle second half and we can get back in this.

Do not crumble and fall apart ffs!!!

D

Dial Square 1886

Guys we playing arguably the best club side in the world with Xhaka and Elneny as our two CMs and Rob Holding and David Luiz as our two CBs.

This was never likely to go that well.

Maybe they will prove me wrong in the second half, but realistically, we are at a totally different stage of squad development from Liverpool right now.

Will take time unfortunately.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Liverpool would've looked very vulnerable if we had Partey and Aouar in that game.

But they are also absolutely magnificent in attack. Unreal, best pressing a team probably ever played in football history.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re relying on our CBs to be our playmakers as our midfield is getting ******.

Willian was at fault for our first goal too, didn’t track Robertson.

Reactions: A_G

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I mean Tierney is being absolutely carved a new one and I wouldn't consider him a weak link. Same with Leno, he's not necessarily a weak link.

Salah is arguably the best wide forward in the world, its no shame to struggle against him at times.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All this game did was remind us of how far away we actually are. Look we got lucky against a post title win Liverpool a couple of months ago and the community shield is obviously not the most competitive game in the world. This is completely different, Liverpool are absolutely on it and we're miles off. If we don't go all out for Aouar and Partey the gap is gonna remain not matter what Arteta does, you can only do so much as a manager. Imagine if Klopp still had Lucas, Can and Lallana as his midfield with Benteke up front, Clyne and Moreno as his full-backs, would they be anywhere near as dominant as this? Absolutely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom