• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought he was our best player tonight tbf.

Handled the press alright, broke up play well and managed to get up and down.

Him and Ceballos looked really promising together.

He doesnt do anything special, thats why people complain but in a game like this you want someone who doesnt make errors, and he is that kind of player. He keeps it simple but doesn't shine. I've said it before, he's not good enough for us if we want top 4 but we could sell him for minimum £10m and have several clubs interested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't understand why he afraid of pass forward even when having opportunity. Everything else he does is decent for a midfielder but he just too safe and basic

Oh_Snap

He doesnt do anything special, thats why people complain

... and he wasn’t a disgrace...

The worst argument he's gotten around here is "he's so mediocre" ... over the years and considering the players we had, that's pretty ok i guess. ngl i wasn't sad to see him leave for turkey but there's a player in there and one could never say he cost us a point or made a horrendous mistake that cost us big time.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He's as vanilla as it gets. Won't lose you matches, but won't win you matches either.

Serviceable as a squaddie, but definitely shouldn't be a starter for any meaningful period of time if we have any ambition.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Hes solid enough but we need more forward thrust that he won't provide. He was tidy and made himself available but he should rarely start in the league. Lool at his reaction when Laca missed the 1v1.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The El Niesta redemption arc continues. Might have just creeped ahead of Xhaka in the pecking order based on tonight. :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I mean he was alright? He wasn't awful I don't think, he's just not exceptional.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Awful just awful i really don't see what mikel see in him he could be squad player. But no way he should start any PL game
Arteta values experience. Look at all of our young players who can’t get a game atm.

He’s a bit cowardly when it comes to passing forward, but against such a team a safe cautious passer is valuable - if he had a decent over the top ball he’d be fully press resistant.

Id have started him alongside Ceballos instead of Xhaka tonight myself. He wasn’t our worst player today for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom