• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we will get Aouar and another midfielder. I hope it’s Partey but that will come down to Torreira going to Atletico and them caving in and taking something other than the release clause. At the same time I’m curious to see who the alternatives are that Ornstein keeps mentioning :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we will get Aouar and another midfielder. I hope it’s Partey but that will come down to Torreira going to Atletico and them caving in and taking something other than the release clause. At the same time I’m curious to see who the alternatives are that Ornstein keeps mentioning :lol:

I always wanted Aouar more, but seeing this Liverpool team makes me want Partey just as much. Their whole team is so much fitter and more physical than ours, it didn't feel like we had a single player who's a better athlete than them. It'd just be so nice to have a player in the centre of the pitch who can't be outrun or outfought.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If we sign both Aouar and Partey I'll be delighted, but if moneys tight and we can only afford one, Partey solves much more pressing matters than a Samir Nasri regen.

Fortunately I can't imagine someone as astute as Arteta letting our problems in the centre of the park go unresolved this window.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really need to start get rid I'm not sure how many times i already said that. 32 players is just too much and we'll forced to not register some of them.

Again Guendouzi Torreira kola should force the teams they want them to hurry up. I think Chambers Mustafi are gone too.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Very simplistic view but it does seem that Partey would help us to stop getting dominated in games like today while Aouar would go a long way towards our struggle to break defensive teams.

Both help in either situation of course but where we are right now we probably need an Aouar more, as things stand our top 4 rivals look very inconsistent, if we start dominating the small teams like we used to we're getting top 4 for sure.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Just spend the facking 100M and sell or release all the garbage you can. Other way we are probably out of top4. We can recoup a lot of that money if we get in CL.

Wryer

Very simplistic view but it does seem that Partey would help us to stop getting dominated in games like today while Aouar would go a long way towards our struggle to break defensive teams.

Both help in either situation of course but where we are right now we probably need an Aouar more, as things stand our top 4 rivals look very inconsistent, if we start dominating the small teams like we used to we're getting top 4 for sure.

Had the same thought - Aouar would have improved our game against Liverpool. Ball retention and shifting the press.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we are being serious we need to move to a 433 sooner rather than later.

Auba needs to move up front and we should sign Wilf for LW.

Can't deal with Laca missing those types of chances in big games. It's not good and doesnt get you places.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m hoping to see this after the window slams shut

———————Leno——————
Bellerin—Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney
——Ceballos—Partey—Aouar——
—-Pepe——Aubameyang——Saka

I think it’s more likely we get this

—-———————Leno—————————
————Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney————
Bellerin—Ceballos—Xhaka—AMN/Saka
—Willian——Aubameyang——Aouar—

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Orny say it'll be very busy week for us.

Yeah it will be. No way we don't register players in the squad. That's amateur hour unprofessional behaviour

Well shift everyone but have to see if we have enough for the two targets

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’m hoping to see this after the window slams shut

———————Leno——————
Bellerin—Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney
——Ceballos—Partey—Aouar——
—-Pepe——Aubameyang——Saka

I think it’s more likely we get this

—-———————Leno—————————
————Luiz—-Gabriel—Tierney————
Bellerin—Ceballos—Xhaka—AMN/Saka
—Willian——Aubameyang——Aouar—

The first 433 is my cup of tea, agree. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom