• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
As good as they are we continuously play into their hands by trying to pass out through the back when practically their whole team is pushed up waiting for it.
Get Aubameyang and Pepe to stay in the spaces vacated by their fullbacks and as soon as you win the ball just play it over the top down the channels, even if you don't have time to look up it stands half a chance of coming off.
They aren't going to stay with their fullbacks anyway so you may as well at least give them a problem the other way, it's much better than having them three quarter track them and subsequently having our entire team boxed in our own half.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely you pulled that of your ass, played loads on the right for ASS and Dortmund. Is it real?

I’m wondering whether I live in a parallel universe. Dortmund heamhorraged wingers under Klopp.

They had Pulisic, Kagawa, Janusaj, Reus and Mkhitaryan in 15/16. Auba arrived as a striker who could play across the front 3 but flourishing when Klopp fixed him through the middle. Literally same trajectory as Henry.

The numbers I cited were as of April 2020:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pierre-emerick-aubameyang/alletore/spieler/58864

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd also say Mane could've seen a red card, Jota's goal was probably handball and Fabinho had two fouls that weren't called against him. But when you're champions I guess you just get decisions like that, it's always been that way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Doesn't form part of the narrative. Not woke.
I spoke too soon:
EjCDoOvWkAIniPt

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I’d prefer to still have them to play and not lose.
I think most people would probably be hoping not to lose these games. We can probably beat Leicester & United if we play the right way & Arteta does the right team selections. United certainly aren't the powerhouse they once were, they were lucky to get the win against Brighton, imo Brighton deserved a draw at least & probably played better then them in patches.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We held our own for the first 10 minutes. We didn't give up until maybe the third goal a couple of minutes from time. these are the positives.

Laca missed but Laca scored, I don't read anything into that. I still think Auba should lead the attack and I'd have gone 4-5-1 here with Auba up front. He doesn't need to hold the ball, just tuck it in if he has a chance.

Tierney shouldn't have played, Saka should have started. My worst what-if from this game is would Martinez have done better? It's picking away at a scab I know, but it's annoying. I felt Leno should have come for the third goal but backtracked to no effect and he was palming the ball away at times unnecessarily.

We will beat them on Thursday.

Exactly. Vardy’s literally pissing on elite teams through World class movement and finishing. Auba’s better than Vardy at exactly the same thing!

Dj_sds -

I’ve never seen a team press as good as Liverpool done tonight tbh, I’ll give them their credit. They were exceptional in setting traps for us regardless of our lack of quality in defence/midfield.

Sadio Mane is an animal too, there’s no debate that he’s better than Salah.

It's not only the way they press but also their immaculate first touch, the way they turn on the ball, evade pressure and win 50 50's.. it's just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom